What is your Sephora Chic Week shopping list?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love that foundation brush if its the airbrush one but if you wear their foundation it's a better deal to buy the set on QVC.com
I would except that I already have the foundation haha. I bought it a few months ago at tarte's f&f but it haven't been able to make it look good. I asked the lady at sephora and she said to get the brush. We'll see if I like it!

I'd have to second it then, the brush really does make a difference at least with the full coverage foundation.

I want to add an eyelash curler to my shopping list.  Anyone have suggestions for a good one?  I have just been using some cheap drugstore brand and would like to upgrade.

Quote: Originally Posted by marigoldsue /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I want to add an eyelash curler to my shopping list.  Anyone have suggestions for a good one?  I have just been using some cheap drugstore brand and would like to upgrade.
Shu Uemura is my HG item, but they only sell it online now.  My sister just switched to the Shiseido one (which IS sold at Sephora) and she swears it's almost identical.  We both have super straight lashes, and these curlers curl without crimping ou pulling. 

Quote: Originally Posted by marigoldsue /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i have both the shu uemura and the shiseido. they are almost identical in quality. HOWEVER, the shapes are a lot different. the shu is more curved, whereas the shiseido is flatter. it all depends in your eye shape in the end, but both are fantastic options.

I felt like my haul was boring too. But I like the idea of saving money on the stuff I KNOW I will use.
That was my gameplan too!! I had some needs and then a splurge. Here's what I got. UD primer potion in Eden (covers up my eyelid veins, gross I know!) MUFE travel sized pressed HD powder Bobbi Brown creamy concealer kit Bumble Bumble surf spray YSL volupte shine lipstick in Nude 9 (splurge) Escada Cherry in Air travel spray (HG scent now...love love love)

So far I brought: All four of the CLINIQUE Cheek Pop blushes Baremineral Moxie Lipgloss in Sprakling Blackberry Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette Philosophy Purity Made Simple in the 3oz

I really want to place my order online but these samples are so BLAH.  I don't *think* either of the 2 items I am getting will go out of stock so I'm hoping for better samples available in the next few days. 

I just placed my order!

I picked up the UD Electric palette and the OCC primary pack. I only sprung for those two things since I'm going to imats next weekend. I did pick out some samples and used my points for the Benefit The Big Easy foundation and a phone case....I have a 4s so it's rather hard to find cases nowadays haha Happy shopping everyone!

I went a little overboard...

Dior Addict Lipstick - Diablotine

Buxom Full on Lip Polish - Lindsey

Too Faced Cause a Scandal Set

Givenchy Rouge Interdit Magic Lipstick - Noir Revelateur

MUFE Full Cover Concealer - Pink Porcelain

GLO Whitening Antioxidant Toothpaste

MUFE HD Invisible Cover Foundation - Pink Porcelain

Kat Von D Painted Love Lipstick - Cathedral

Too Faced The Chocolate Bar Eye Palette

Benefit Gimme Brow - Medium/Dark

Mason Martin Margiela Replica - Beach Walk

Sephora Collection Rouge Cream Lipstick - Unfaithful

Kat Von D Immortal Lash 24 Hour Mascara

Sephora Collection Magic Wand Bath Pearls

TokyoMilk Lip Elixir - La Vie en Rose

Josie Maran Argan Infinity Cream Intensive Creamy Oil

Josie Maran Coconut Water Cheek Gelee - Pink Escape

Josie Maran Argan Beautiful Eyes - Beautiful Nudes

BI What We're Craving Set (500pt perk)

VIB Rouge Welcome Kit

Quote: Originally Posted by lindseylouwho /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mason Martin Margiela Replica - Beach Walk

Sephora Collection Rouge Cream Lipstick - Unfaithful

Kat Von D Immortal Lash 24 Hour Mascara

Sephora Collection Magic Wand Bath Pearls

TokyoMilk Lip Elixir - La Vie en Rose

Josie Maran Argan Infinity Cream Intensive Creamy Oil

Josie Maran Coconut Water Cheek Gelee - Pink Escape

Josie Maran Argan Beautiful Eyes - Beautiful Nudes

BI What We're Craving Set (500pt perk)

VIB Rouge Welcome Kit
Great haul!!! So many lippies!

Ended up only getting two things. Hourglass Dim Light powder and Caudalie duo. They gave me the bag after I asked. I wanted the orchid cheek palette but they were out. I may try going to SIJCP to see if they still have it tomorrow.

Quote: Originally Posted by lioness90 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by elfbarbie07 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got my coupon for chic week today. The dates for beauty insider are April 4 through April 11 (?). It's either the tenth or eleventh that it ends. Anyway, just letting y'all know
smile.gif

I saw April 3 - 11 on Sephora's forum 
smile.gif
 VIBs can also get the same cosmetic bag that Rouge members are getting tomorrow on Thursday, April 3 - in store only and no samples are included.

I wish they would send the gift bag online.

Quote: Originally Posted by saku /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  so i finished all my chic week shopping so that i can already forget all about it, and start anew in april. (i'll put myself on a $20 budget for april and may)

these are all that i got:

NARS Matte Multiple in Altai

YSL Creme de Blush in Velvety Peach

NARS The NARSissist Eyeshadow Palette

Formula X The Twenty Two

Caudalie Hand and Body Duo

YSL Matt & Radiant Pressed Powder

Dior Addict Lip Glow

i swear i'm done with my chic week shopping!
Nice haul!

Quote: Originally Posted by lioness90 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by saku /img/forum/go_quote.gif  
congrats! lol what did you end up buying?

It's a boring haul lol

• Nars tinted moisturizer
  • Tarte eyelash primer
  • Anastasia Brow Wiz
  • Clarisonic brush head
  • UD Naked 3
  • Clinique Acne clearing gel
There's a Becca blush that I want but it's out of stock. If it comes back in stock during the sale I might buy it.

That's a great haul!

Quote: Originally Posted by eastofthesun /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Great hauls, everyone! Wow, some of you who say your list is boring are ... well, your lists aren't boring to me! And they're still good deals, and things that you need, so yay!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by lioness90 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I think radiant matches my skin tone exactly. I really like the radiant magenta blush but i'm afraid of it being too purple on me. I'm going to wait until the fall VIB 20% off sale to buy Hourglass stuff. I hope they release a blush palette this holiday.
Thanks for mentioning the VIB 20% off sale! I forgot about that, and after my Chic Week purchase, I'll be VIB!!! OH MY GOD, YAY!!!! Right? Yay, right? Hahah. I'm not sure. It means I spent a ton of money! 

Ok, so I totally edited my list again... .and I'm getting antsy because I haven't gotten my coupon for Chic Week in my email yet and I'm kind of upset because my Sephora doesn't have some of the stuff I want to buy in-store so I'll have to make an online order. Boo! I kind of want to do in-store, but oh well!

This time, I took away some things, but added more, because I want to become a VIB with this order, so I can go on a no-buy until November and then go crazy with 20% off!!!

I don't know, maybe I'm trying too hard to get to VIB status early? I just don't know... well, at least I can't start buying until I have the code!

The sharpener, loofa, teaser comb, and facial cotton are just to get me to VIB. Everything else I really want. The Bare Minerals eye cream is expensive, and I could purchase a different one, but I know it works really well for me... so... I just don't know.

Congrats on making VIB!

Quote: Originally Posted by roxymama /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by tallison /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I felt like my haul was boring too. But I like the idea of saving money on the stuff I KNOW I will use.
That was my gameplan too!! I had some needs and then a splurge. Here's what I got.
UD primer potion in Eden (covers up my eyelid veins, gross I know!)
MUFE travel sized pressed HD powder
Bobbi Brown creamy concealer kit
Bumble Bumble surf spray
YSL volupte shine lipstick in Nude 9 (splurge)
Escada Cherry in Air travel spray (HG scent now...love love love) Im thinking about splurging on one of the YSL lipsticks too either that or naked3.

Quote: Originally Posted by tlglover1447 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So far I brought:
All four of the CLINIQUE Cheek Pop blushes
Baremineral Moxie Lipgloss in Sprakling Blackberry
Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette
Philosophy Purity Made Simple in the 3oz
Nice, those blushes are so pretty!

Quote: Originally Posted by KaitlinKolors /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I just placed my order!

I picked up the UD Electric palette and the OCC primary pack. I only sprung for those two things since I'm going to imats next weekend. I did pick out some samples and used my points for the Benefit The Big Easy foundation and a phone case....I have a 4s so it's rather hard to find cases nowadays haha Happy shopping everyone!
Those liptars are calling my name but im afraid I wont be creative enough for use them. Hope you have fun at imats!

Quote: Originally Posted by lindseylouwho /img/forum/go_quote.gif