What lipstick/lipgloss are you wearing right now?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fall is all about Revlon Super Lustrous in Black Cherry for me! I've been switching it up between that and Sweet Pea&Fay lip joules in Cannoli.

Quote: Originally Posted by KittenZ /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Revlon Lip Butter in Candy Apple.
I have that one too!  How do you like the feel?

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Monte Carlo!

It's so pretty and long lasting. I even lasts through food, drinks and kisses!

Quote: Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  UD Revolution in Anarchy. It's not the most fall-like shade, but I wanted bright today!

Looks great on you! & is that Marie from the Aristocats on your scrubs? I love that movie. I used to have a cat named Thomas O'Malley growing up.

Quote: Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  UD Revolution in Anarchy. It's not the most fall-like shade, but I wanted bright today!

Looks great on you! & is that Marie from the Aristocats on your scrubs? I love that movie. I used to have a cat named Thomas O'Malley growing up.

Thanks! and haha, yes, that's Marie! Because I'm a lady, that's why! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Wow [@]yousoldtheworld[/@] gorgeous! I think I have a sample of Anarchy that I must now try right away! What eye shadow are you wearing? I love your entire look.

Quote: Originally Posted by Flowerfish /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow @yousoldtheworld gorgeous! I think I have a sample of Anarchy that I must now try right away!
What eye shadow are you wearing? I love your entire look. Aw, thanks! You really should try it, it is amaaaazing. Eyeshadow is just a Cargo quad in Baja - a light pink, a peach, and two subtle browns...it's my go-to when I want my eye makeup super subtle. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back