What lipstick/lipgloss are you wearing right now?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bite Beauty cinnamon plumping lip oil

I don't know if it "plumps", but I am officially addicted to the cinnamon smell & taste of it.

s1488261-main-hero.jpg

MAC Lipstick in Close Contact, part of the new Magnetic Nude collection. Recently bought it at Nordstrom (bought it Christmas day online). It's described as a creamy peach shade, however; it's very similar to Myth. Maybe a little warmer. I love it!

I'm wearing Kat Von D Everlasting Love Liquid Lipstick in Backstage Bambi from the Sephora Favorites Give Me More Lip sampler.  I thought I wasn't going to like it initially.  It's a super bright pink and really opaque.  I blotted it quite a bit and it stained my lips a nice more "work friendly" pink color which has lasted about 7 hours so far and even through my lunch!  The formula overall is very comfortable on the lips.  I can't wait to wear it without having to tone it down for work.

Lipstick: Brazen Cosmetics lipstick palette

Liploss: Sally Hansen Moisture Twist in Mixed Up Mauve

MAC Viva Glam Gaga Tried to use a lip concealer and tint but my lips just don't want to work with me today ):

Quote: Originally Posted by ddalgi /img/forum/go_quote.gif

MAC Viva Glam Gaga

Tried to use a lip concealer and tint but my lips just don't want to work with me today ):

This is my favorite lipstick ever.  I love it and am so sad it was limited edition and I cannot get it anymore!

This is my favorite lipstick ever.  I love it and am so sad it was limited edition and I cannot get it anymore!
I like it too! On me it's almost a barbie pink but I'm so pale that it overwhelms my face unless I wear blush. To add to thread: Today I'm wearing Essence Stay Matte lip cream in Velvet Rose. I really love this formula! It's creamy when you apply and dries nicely. I lick my lips a lot and it hasn't budged at all. I hope they release more colours because I'm legit blown away. For such a low price it's really awesome.

Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm in Showy.

This is my first foray into matte lip color, and let me just say I am so blown away. I need all the colors, like, now.

Back