What makes a make up sexy??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow girls! You know a lot about sexy make-up
wink.gif
I will learn a lot from you!

I am not so good at applying make-up yet, but I keep trying. Love smokey eyes and very visible mascara.

I think I will try that. With ALL the makeup I have, I see no reason why I can't. I even think I have some grays someplace in my makeup collection and I know I have some violets. I just don't have those "smoky" pencils.....but I'll see if I can give it a try. I have LOTS of eye pencils, so I'm sure I can come up with one or two that can help the look along. I have SO many makeup brushes that I bought on eBay.....a brush for EVERY makeup need.....that I know that won't be a problem. I just thought I'd need to practice more first....but maybe not. I have a home business and several deadlines for this weekend.....but I'll see if I can take some time out to get that smoky eyes look.

BUT.....I just uploaded my picture to my profile. If you click on my 'godfreygirl' name, I think it will come up. I don't mean to brag,
icon_redface.gif
but I don't look too bad for 62 years old.
icon_smile.gif
But boy it DOES seem to cost us girls a lot to keep that up......ya think!
icon_rolleyes.gif

But I don't know HOW to get it by my posts like you other girls do. HOW DO I DO THAT??? Because even if I DO get 'the look' and take my picture....which would be in the mirror with my cheap little $12 digital......I don't know how I would get it IN my post.

HELP!!!......and thanks.

Shirley

Originally Posted by Sophia What do you think are the must haves techniques-products to make a make up sexy???:icon_love When I think of a sexy make up it always come in my mind bronze skin and a very shiny lipgloss!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
me too, glowy bronze skin,smokey eyes and of course a hot lip color or gloss (depends on the shape of the lips) are the first things come on my mind
tongue.gif

I think I feel it's a sexy red lip, too. It's a sophisticated and refined sort of sexy look, in the way of Marilyn Monroe and Gwen Steffani. I think the best thing about red is everyone can wear some variation of it.

Hey girl.......you KNOW flattery like that always warms a girl's heart. Thanks for the compliment....but I sure work HARD at it at the gym three times a week. It seems as you get older, you have to work even harder.

I saw the post I sent to try and put a picture in that. Well, THAT was a big flop. OH WELL. It's not that important. BUT, I won't know how to get my "smoky eyes look" (IF I can get in downpat to take a picture) photo on here. OH WELL again. I will enjoy looking at all the others on here. All I have seen are BEAUTIFUL girls/women here....that's a VERY good testiment to the forum don't you think?
claps.gif

Have a nice day,

Shirley

Thank you Trish!! Not to diminish your compliment, but it's 5 a.m., I just looked in the mirror,
icon_eek.gif
.....and IMMEDIATELY washed my face and put on my favorite Zia Apple Refining Mask....I'm sitting here with it on now.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Thank God for makeup!!
claps.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha hey Shirl, i honest dont tell someone they look fab if they dont, (i'd just keep my mouth shut), but you honestly look fab for your age! no lie! Exactly!! You look awesome, Shirley!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I hope I look that fab at 62!

I think the sexiest thing is really smooth dewy looking skin. Skin that glistens like it's been rubbed with vaseline. Glossy lips are good...added with flushed looking cheeks......natural looking beauty is always the way to go...for me anyway.

when i think of sexy, i think of long pitch black eyelashes that are very thick and long with red lipgloss or lipstick :icon_love

Thank you Erica. I looked at your pictures and you're a very pretty girl. You look like my middle granddaugher Miranda. She's 17 (going on 23
icon_biggrin.gif
). If you KEEP coming HERE and take very good care of your skin, you WILL stay looking pretty for a long, long time. HEY...."the love of your life" is a good looker too. I am a HUGE dog lover and labs are GREAT companions!!

Have a great weekend,

Shirley

Back