What makeup do you have to wear to leave the house?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I'm only putting the bin out for my mum or something I'd go barefaced and I don't wear makeup unless I'm leaving the house, unless I've been in a crappy mood and need makeup to cheer me up haha

But otherwise on a regular day I'd wear concealer, foundation, powder (my skin gets really oily otherwise), a blusher or bronzer, 1 neautral eyeshadow and sometimes a brown e/s but not all the time, little bit of eyeliner and mascara.

Like the woman who gave you the makeover said it does get a lot quicker with time. I used to be late all the time because it took me ages to do my makeup, now I can do my regular day makeup in 15-20 minutes.

Clinique eye gel, followed by Hazaline Snow moisturizing creme as my base. I then wear a sunscreen on top. I currently use a pink colour corrector as concealer ard my eyes for undereye circles, and then a pink based foundation powder all over my face. Vasaline for lips. So for me, sunscreen, concealer and foundation only, no other extras like mascara and eyeshadow. Have been doing the same routine for quite awhile now.

Oh right, forgot to factor in the time. I take quite awhile, bascially because I'm so slow doing things. But for yourself, I think you should gauge what is important to you. If you feel you want people to see you at your absolute best everyday, then maybe the one half hour routine is worth it. It sounds like crazy advice I know, but I used to spend an hour 15mins on makeup all the time, excluding eyeshadow (i don't wear it) and I did it for quite a long time, but to me, it was worth it, because that was what I wanted to present to people. So I guess its all up to you, if you think a basic routine (which is what I do lately) is good enough for average day usage, then that's what you can go with. Its all about what you prefer. Good luck in finding a suitable makeup routine!

Oh right, forgot to factor in the time. I take quite awhile, bascially because I'm so slow doing things. But for yourself, I think you should gauge what is important to you. If you feel you want people to see you at your absolute best everyday, then maybe the one half hour routine is worth it. It sounds like crazy advice I know, but I used to spend an hour 15mins on makeup all the time, excluding eyeshadow (i don't wear it) and I did it for quite a long time, but to me, it was worth it, because that was what I wanted to present to people. So I guess its all up to you, if you think a basic routine (which is what I do lately) is good enough for average day usage, then that's what you can go with. Its all about what you prefer. Good luck in finding a suitable makeup routine!

BB cream + lip balm

My uniform for this lazy winter
whistling.gif

I mean, I occasionally leave the house wearing nothing on my face except chapstick but I do want to look a little more polished. The minimum I'd prefer to leave wearing is mineral foundation, blush, brows, concealer (highlight/clean up brows) and gloss or some other lip condition.

If im going running, then just sunscreen lol but if im just going out doing arons it's always some amount of foundation nd sometimes eyeliner (depending on how much my skin is breaking out or not :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

When going out, the least I'll wear is tinted moisturizer or foundation and mascara. But I almost always wear a full face. I can put on a full face in 10-15 min, so it's not too big of a deal for me.
smile.gif

Dust on some mineral makeup foudation and apply your lipstick and your good to go.

Lip blam or gloss. If I don't have the time to do my makeup, I won't do it. I don't mind going bare-faced.

My bare minimum is mascara, concealer and blush. If I have 15 minutes, I'll do a quick swipe of e/s and liner, some mmu foundation and bronzing. If I really have time then I'll take more time on my eyes and do more than one color, some contouring, highlighting, eyebrows done, maybe gel liner instead of pencil and any other extras I have time to spend on.

Depends on where I am going. For the grocery store or other errands, my usual morning uniform of moisturizer, a lip balm/gloss and mascara that is it. For a casual dinner, PTA or somewhere else people will actually see me I will add my MMU foundation, blush, gloss, quicky eye, and mascara.

I usually put powder concealer on my lids and small imperfections. Then some bronzer/blush and mascara. Some days i also use a sheer layer of Kanebo Total Finish ( pressed foundation ), neutral e/s and eyeliner in addition to this.

Im not a fan of putting on too many layers of makeup, and luckily i dont have to. But, if i am going somewhere special i play up my eyeshadows a little bit and use pigmented lipgloss or a pretty bold lipstick ( Lancome colorfever "pink in the limo" is my current favorite ).

Of course, this doesnt take much time. Max 15 minutes...so i never have to stress about getting my makeup on before i leave the house in the morning.

My must have make up off all is..................

MASCARA

Wivout it I juz luk tired && sleepiieee

Luv d way dat it brightenz up mah eyez

Moisturizer, Bronzer (only/mostly during the winter cus my skin gets unbearably "pale"), eyeshadow (optional a lot of the time), eyeliner, mascara and lipgloss.

I am comfortable with a bare face but a lot of the time i will wear eyeliner and mascara just to wake my face up a little.

For my typical everyday look I will put on put on foundation, finishing powder, brow powder, eyeshadow, and concealer. If I feel like sorta glamming my look up for the day, I will add blush, lipliner, and lipgloss.

When leaving the house to go somewhere special at night, I will have on foundation, eyeshadow, blush, eyeliner, highlighter, lipliner, lipgloss, brow powder, and brow gel.

It all depends on the occasion.

Most of the time i am out bareface, i only wear sunscreen and lipbalm.

If i have time to apply makeup, i will apply foundation, blush and powder (all mineral so it's just a matter of buffing, takes me 5 minutes).

Then i will add mascara, 2 or 3 eyeshadows, fill in my brows, lipgloss.

The combinations of eyeshadows will depend if i'm going out shopping, hanging out with friends, going to the restaurant, etc... I will definitely put more effort into my makeup those days.

i dont have a problem facing the world with no makeup, even if it's proably scary!

when i am doing a presentation at work, or going to be around my inlaws, i like to have

full face makeup on.

but i guess if there were a minimum of makeup to wear if i was afraid i'd be 'seen',

i'd need 1.foundation 2. mascara 3.tinted lip balm

Besides spf moisturizer I must must must wear eyebrow pencil---I know its a peculiar obsession, but I feel naked without, Recently i've added lipgoss to my musts, because my lips get really dry.

Eyeliner, a few lashes, and chapstick for me. I would never leave my house barefaced. I don't usually wear foundation, even though my cheeks are a bit pink. It always looks like a death mask on me, regardless of type, color, brand, etc.

Back