What makeup do you have to wear to leave the house?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Concealer is my only bare minimum. I always have enough time to do more though, so I do. My daily makeup is concealer, mascara, eyeshadow, lipgloss, and eyeliner. I want it to be perfect so I take about 20 minutes.

Well I will go out without makeup but I like to have on my mineral foundation and mascara.
smile.gif

For work, school or going out w/ my BF, I want to look my best, so I'll wear it all: Foundation, powder, blush, eye shadow, eye liner, mascara, lipstick.

For the gym or just running a quick errand, I'll wear foundation, a little powder, & lip gloss.

hmmmm I wear nothing most of the time.. but I always have my wine colored lipstick xD i use it like lip balm xDDD

Since i go to a private school we're not allowed to put any make up on :'(, but here's what i do:

(sometimes) concealer, sheer mascara, (sometimes) tinted moisturizer, vaseline.(10 mins max)

when I'm going out and in a hurry its:

foundation w/ spf, eyeliner, mascara, (sometimes) concealer, vaseline/gloss. (takes me about 5-10 mins)

Minimum I'll ever wear is pressed powder foundation, bit of blusher, mascara and lip tint with some Vaseline over.

On a usual day out shopping or with the man running errands, going to lectures I'll use moisturiser, foundation, powder on top, blusher, mascara, lip tint, bit of eyeliner to make my lashes on top look thicker and some crafty contouring with some bronzer powder. Also, lipgloss.

smile.gif

This routine takes me... 10 minutes!? Bit longer if I'm talking at the same time though. I think the longer you spend reapplying something every day, the more of a routine you can get into before you just switch onto Autopilot and not even have to think about what you're doing. But yeah... Nights out I spend 30/45 minutes putting on makeup because I'm a disaster area with putting eyeliner on my right eye. Left eye is FINE. Right eye, things get shaky...

Normally I would just wear brush-on brow, eye-liner, mascara, and gloss when I'm going for a class. When I'm going out to someplace nice, no matter what time of day, I would have the full foundation, powder and colors. At the weekends, I generally do not wear anything because I'm just either running to the store or doing housework.

i gotta have my moisturizer...eyeliner and lipgloss..i started wearing mascara a lot more..but that's cuz i almost stopped putting on a thick upper eyelid line...and blush...and liner for my brow'z..usually one eyeshadow color..quicker yet i use my blush for eyeshadow..lol...it could take me a max of ten minutes..but i take my time (deal with hubby and kids) so maybe longer..depending on wat i decide to use..and going through alll my makup..lol

Absolute minimum (when I can't be arsed putting on more) is:

1. powder

2. random dark lipstick

3. liquid eyeliner, with a design done on my left eye which my friend showed me how to do

It takes about five minutes in total :]

I put on foundation (senegence, waterproof, no primer needed), pearlizer (luminator)

blush or bronzer, 2 waterproof shadows and all day lipcolor.

If just your everyday outings then only foundation, Mascara and Lipgloss. Evening wear is a another story or look. Love evening looks the best. Much more makeup to put on and enjoy. Just love my makeup.

Back