What MU colors do you avoid?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very light, pastel colors... but I should give them a second chance! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I used to avoid blue eyeshadow for about a year, but I gave it a second chance too! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

this is weird as i have brown eyes, but i totally avoid brown e/s. i guess i don't know how to choose the right color of brown or how to use a brown e/s, but as much as i love colors, i never use brown.

magosienne you can use gold eyeshadow for example with brown eyeshadow as eyeliner! Try it if you want, I think you'll like it! I have brown eyes too (quite dark brown) and I love this combination! I also love brown eyeshadows on my eyes! Experiment with cheap brands! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I know I shouldn't but I just can't bring myself to wear green eyeshadow. I have hazel eyes and for some reason, I always feel as though green eyeshadow would "wash" me out. Does anyone think that it would? I would love, love to try out a good green eyeshadow but I don't know...just kinda nervous even thinking about it. Lol, maybe I'll just go to the MAC counter and let one of the girls there bring me out of this rut of mine. I usually stick with browns or violets instead.

I stay away from all blues! I also don't like the orangey-red lippies, I am scared of them. They look like my Great-Grandma's lipstick she used to wear.

Back