What MU colors do you avoid?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't avoid anything, I basically am determined by mood. I have avoided bronze colours but that's just because you can't tell your wearing it I find. :laughing:

dark matte grey, orange makes me look sick, and red because i never seem able to do a good red look despite how much i love the color.

I do tend avoid pastels, especially in a matte finish. They just don't look good on me! I used to avoid all mattes but now I sometimes use darker shades as eye liners.

yellow, orange eyeshadows...vomit inducing on me

and red or pink cos my eyes look swollen

and fire engine red lipstick cos i cant carry it off without looking tarty :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

grape, fuscia, frosted light pink lipstick. Can you say Eeeww. On me.

light blue, grey, and violet eyeshadow.

Frosted pinks, dark reds/oranges/browns on the lips,

anything like "neon bright" on my eyes,

and reds/browns on the cheeks.

red, pastels, and white for e/s unless the pastel or white is sheer and not the main color. Frosty colors for my lips unless I blend it with like a deep red. But then again I rarely stop myself from using these if I want to use them.

I can't wear pinks, light greens, blues (navy is ok sometimes), or reds on eyes.

i prefer warmer shades..

Pink blush looks weird on me in certain shades, i much prefer peachy tones.

I avoid frosty blues and pinks (think 1980's colors)! They look horrible on me and make my green eyes look dark, dark brown!

Back