What MU colors do you avoid?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont really avoid any colours that i can think of except very orange toned lipsticks i guess and i dont wear a lot of blue on me eyes

I avoid blue eye shadow, and yellow or green. I prefer neutral colours but anything is a possible if applied well, and in the right tone. Some reds make my eyes look swollen, but for the most part I like pinks, browns and golds for eyeshadows.

I hate barbie pink lipstick and any red that is too dark, because my skin is too pale. I like berry tones and naturals. I also avoid brown lipstick, to me it is too mid 1990s and reminds me of a time I'd rather forget in my makeup skills development.. LOL

Reds, pinks on eye, theymake look like I have been crying and swollen!!

i dont think i can wear pale colours, also pink...i feel yucky with pink eyeshadow on..never tried red e/s but i think it would look horrid on me too.

I think im one of the few that like to wear red/pink/fuscia eye shadow.

I stay away from green and purple and light blue for eye shadows. Though burgandy is ok on me. Ive noticed that the "smokey" look makes my face look dirty. anyone else have that happen to them?

Lip stick wise, bright red doesnt look good and browns are gross on me. nudes look best.

Blue eyeshadow, white, and pastel colors usually make me look surprised or clownlike. Black on my lips usually skives me out also.

Purple, orange, brown, yellow, red..

I dont do well with warm color.. <---I have typical asian eyes, they are more "sallown" look, its not shallow..

So I look better with green, blues.. I look good with pastel color too

But somehow ppl giving me warm colors.. i have tons of purple, and pink

I don't avoid any color on my eye. I love eyeshadow! I think once done well I can pull off any color on my eye. For colors like orange, yellow, any bright colors, I would wear them but not as the main color. For example, I would use it somewhere on the eye to give a wow effect. As for lips...I usually go for sheer lip gloss, nothing too bright and absolutely no red!

Back