What new subs have you learned about ? Inquiring minds want to know!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do I get the sub? I see the website but don't see the icon to click on. I'm legally blind btw so sorry if I'm tepeating things that have been asked in earlier posts. Thanks yall

For anyone on this thread subscribed to Volupties, did you get a shipping notification or did they just show up in your mailbox?

Originally Posted by jayeme /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just subscribed based on your description! What you got sounds awesome, hopefully my first month is comparable :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
I hope you like them!

I got my 2nd month, I got a really cute black Cacique ruffle panty (lots of ruffles, super cute...and these alone retail for $18), a pair of orangey Rene Rofe briefs with pink and peach ribbon details, and a no-line seamless black thong by Youmita. Still happy with Volupties and I'll be sticking around awhile longer. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I hope you like them!

I got my 2nd month, I got a really cute black Cacique ruffle panty (lots of ruffles, super cute...and these alone retail for $18), a pair of orangey Rene Rofe briefs with pink and peach ribbon details, and a no-line seamless black thong by Youmita. Still happy with Volupties and I'll be sticking around awhile longer. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Sounds like it's still going well! My order shipped yesterday, I'm looking forward to seeing what I get :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I hope you like them!

Fun. Do they have a special code for first time subscribers?

Originally Posted by mishmish /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Fun. Do they have a special code for first time subscribers?
They gave me one for my subscribers: (removed affiliate link per TOS. -magicalmom). Not sure when/if it expires. Just checked and it still works,. 

Originally Posted by AmandaMaven /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They gave me one for my subscribers: (removed affiliate link per TOS. -magicalmom). Not sure when/if it expires. Just checked and it still works,. 
Can you just type in a code here?  Looks like you provided an affiliate link.  Thanks!

Sorry for any confusion!  It's perfectly fine to post a code here as long as it's a universal (i.e. anyone can use it) code, and not an affiliate (where someone profits from it) code.  I'm not aware of any current universal Volupties codes 
frown.gif

NP. That's what I was seeking - a universal code.  Surprises me that there wouldn't be one available.

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sorry for any confusion!  It's perfectly fine to post a code here as long as it's a universal (i.e. anyone can use it) code, and not an affiliate (where someone profits from it) code.  I'm not aware of any current universal Volupties codes 
frown.gif

I don't get anything from that. It is just a discount code anyone can use. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> For future reference, it is just the last half of my username here :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

From the website:

Use Coupon Code "VOLUPTIES" to receive $5 off your first order. That's 3 Pairs of great undies for just $12!

Did any of you get a confirmation email when you subscribed to ophelias apothecary? I paid a couple of days ago and haven't gotten anything back yet.

Yes. You should get an order confirmation first. Then you should get an email with a survey with questions about your preferences for fragrances and other questions to get to know you better. Maybe post a message on her Facebook page...she is always active on there...good luck!

lol, MuT is dangerous for one's wallet!!    Before joining mut, I belonged to birchbox and then after getting too many disappointing boxes in a row- joined ipsy too (love them!)  Now after mut, I've been introduced to and added: Julep, Beauty Army, Yuzen, Fortune Cookie Soap Company, Ophelia's Apothecary, and seriously considering adding Bondi & Popsugar.. (maybe glitter guilty too..) eeek!
w00t.gif

I'm rationalizing that Yuzen & Fortune Cookie are quarterly- so no monthly fees there
wink.gif
and Beauty Army I'm probably going to skip a few months... so yeah.... ahhh, addict! ha!

I hope you like them!

Just got my first package, and yours sounds way more awesome. The only ones I like are a pair of Fredericks Of Hollywood leopard print with black lacing up the front. I also got an Aerie thong which looks too small for me because I guess it's junior's sizing, and a thong from a brand called "Max + Eddie," which is labeled a size 7 and my subscription is a 2XL/2X.....I just checked several size charts and 7 is usually listed as an "L," "XL" on a couple. So that's technically the wrong size and looks too small, so I emailed them about that. I want actual plus sized items, that's what I ordered, not too small underwear, there's no point in that! 

Originally Posted by jayeme /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just got my first package, and yours sounds way more awesome. The only ones I like are a pair of Fredericks Of Hollywood leopard print with black lacing up the front. I also got an Aerie thong which looks too small for me because I guess it's junior's sizing, and a thong from a brand called "Max + Eddie," which is labeled a size 7 and my subscription is a 2XL/2X.....I just checked several size charts and 7 is usually listed as an "L," "XL" on a couple. So that's technically the wrong size and looks too small, so I emailed them about that. I want actual plus sized items, that's what I ordered, not too small underwear, there's no point in that! 
Aw, bummer! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I hope they take care of you, so far their customer service seems pretty good.

Back