What new subs have you learned about ? Inquiring minds want to know!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lord help me... I've cancelled ipsy and subbed to the soap box, ophelia's apothecary, unmentionable cheeky (had to cancel bc too small). Now I'm considering voluptuous. I also want to try orange glad. SOMEBODY STOP ME lol

Originally Posted by BridgetPS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Lord help me... I've cancelled ipsy and subbed to the soap box, ophelia's apothecary, unmentionable cheeky (had to cancel bc too small). Now I'm considering voluptuous. I also want to try orange glad. SOMEBODY STOP ME lol
Well, I mean...you have to have some of these, right? I mean, you need to clean yourself, and you need beauty products...then of course you need undies, and who doesn't need sweets??

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Aw, bummer! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I hope they take care of you, so far their customer service seems pretty good.
They told me they'd refund me $4 or send me an extra pair next month :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I opted for the extra pair next month, and hopefully everything fits this time around! 

My Volupties came today! No warning at all, they just showed up! I got a cute black pair from Frederick's, a pair of turquiose no show, and a red thong. I haven't tried any on, but they look like they will fit fine. 

Hey have any of you heard about Beauty Sage? Its not a traditional month to month in that it doesn't auto renew. Every month they have 2 or 3 boxes to pick from available until they sell out. I read about it on my subscription addiction yesterday. The editors pick box is $10 & fantabulous!! I snatched me one up pronto! Of course an hour later someone posted a promo code that saves you $1.10 & if you go thru Ebates you get cash back from them too! Anyway, just wondered if anyone had heard of them. If you want the promo code I'll post it.

Hey have any of you heard about Beauty Sage? Its not a traditional month to month in that it doesn't auto renew. Every month they have 2 or 3 boxes to pick from available until they sell out. I read about it on my subscription addiction yesterday. The editors pick box is $10 & fantabulous!! I snatched me one up pronto! Of course an hour later someone posted a promo code that saves you $1.10 & if you go thru Ebates you get cash back from them too! Anyway, just wondered if anyone had heard of them. If you want the promo code I'll post it.
I ordered one too as soon as I saw it. Looks like good stuff, especially for $10.

I agree! When I saw what great products were included I was afraid to look at the price! I've done horrible damage to my budget even though I'm a sub box newbie. When $10 popped up I was first relieved then super happy because I could afford $10. LOL sad but true I was totally giddy! I just looked and its already sold out. Guess I should have checked that first. I've never heard the site mentioned before so I wasnt expecting a sell out.

I agree! When I saw what great products were included I was afraid to look at the price! I've done horrible damage to my budget even though I'm a sub box newbie. When $10 popped up I was first relieved then super happy because I could afford $10. LOL sad but true I was totally giddy! I just looked and its already sold out. Guess I should have checked that first. I've never heard the site mentioned before so I wasnt expecting a sell out.
Same here! I've only been getting sub boxes for a few months, but yeah, I've done some damage. lol

Same here! I've only been getting sub boxes for a few months, but yeah, I've done some damage. lol
Who knew how addicting sample boxes could be?!?! I'm stunned at myself!! 😳 It is pretty dang fun tho!! Oh! And the codes! The promo codes are my kryptonite!! Slap 15% off & consider it SOLD! LOL

I'm way late to the discussion but you guys should check out oneradiant if you want just skincare samples.  It's $12 a month and they send samples of some really amazing products 

(edited by magicalmom.  Please no referral links or requests.)

Quote:Originally Posted by BridgetPS /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Which accessories subs are the best

Are you looking for just jewelry or jewelry AND accessories?

Originally Posted by BridgetPS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Which accessories subs are the best
LIttle Black Bag is fun, as you get a bit of mystery and a week to trade with others. It's how I obtained most of my accessories for a while there!

Has anyone had a Sock Panda sub before?  I signed up with the promo code from Subscription Boxes, which was supposed to be first month free -- just pay the $3 shipping. However, I was charged the full $11 and getting them to refund it has been a bit frustrating. I'm wondering if they're just slow at following through or if I should just cancel now and save myself the headache...I'd love some feedback as to whether they're worth the trouble!

Brazen cosmetics has a new friends with benefits monthly membership. I haven't decided if I want to try it yet but I thought someone here might be interested. This was taken from the website.

"Be one of the first 100 to join & secure your spot for only $10 a month. After that, the price goes up to $15!

What you get with your FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS monthly membership:

• one 3g pot of our UltraLuxe eye shadow in a limited edition or not-yet-released shade
  • one 3g pot of our UltraGlaze lipgloss in a limited edition or not-yet-released shade
  • 2-3 samples of current products such as blush, powder, brow powder, eye shadow, highlighter, glitter, concealer, eye liner, etc.
  • sneak peeks of all our upcoming products FIRST, with your chance to be one of the first to purchase pre-order deals
  • early admission invites to sales in our e-store
  • 10% off regular prices products on our e-store
  • rewards on ALL purchases in our shop or e-store
  • shipping to US addresses (international orders will be charged a small additional fee)"

http://brazencosmetics.com/friendswithbenefits.aspx

I'm going back and forth on the Brazen. I'd love the eyeshadow, but I don't care about lipgloss. I love their brow powder! If they mixed up the samples a bit more, I'd really want to try it. If you do, please report back!

Feeling tempted by Brazen but unfamiliar with the brand as I've never heard of it... Anyone with any experience?

Back