What perfume are you wearing right NOW!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I LOVE LOVE by moshcino! another fave is Escadas Rockin Rio, Or Love Spell form victorias secret!

Narcisco Rodriquez for her...I love the musc, I put it in my hair and get so many compliments!! Its the best

Hi,

I'm wearing Prada. Contains bergamont,vanilla, sandalwood,orange oil, and musk to name a few. It's a very sexy scent!!!

I like a few....not in any special order...

1. Comme des Garcons2 by comme des Garcons: was hella, hella strong when I first put it on to try but faded soon thereafter. Even so, it has a very exotic scent but can be carried off by even fair-skinned people like me. This is one of the few that my boyfriend, who hates flowery-grandma type scents like. It smells very trendy.

2. Marc Jacobs by Marc Jacobs: Use Sparingly. A very elegant scent, but you must really like Gardenias. I do.

3. Eau de Marveilles by Hermes: This one is my current favorite and is just gorgeous.

4. Miracle by Lancome: Really nice!

As you can tell, even though being fair skinned I like kind of heavy perfumes. I would rather use something slightly heavy and delicious sparingly than having to keep re-applying a scent.

I like scents that "linger". Not Musky.

I like unusual scents and perfumes....i.e. the ones that usually get discontinued:icon_cry:!

Today's scent is Flowers By Kenzo. It's a crisp floral scent.

My other favorites are:

Shalimar (a sensual, exotic spicy scent)

Night Blooming Jasmine from Bath & Body Works

I didn't have one on, as I've mentioned, I can't wear it to work.:icon_evil (This is my mad face.) So, I got up and put Kors by Michael Kors on. I am addicted to fragrance, whether I end up wearing it or not! Right now, I am planning on getting Euphoria by Calvin Klein for Christmas. I am covetting Baiser du Dragon by Dior, Shalimar Light and Vera Wang. I have and most enjoy Kors, MAC III, Simply by Clinique, Attraction by Lancome, and No. 1 is Angel by Thierry Mugler. I tried Live by Jennifer Lopez and really liked it, it may get on my covet list. I tried a sampler of Narcisco Rodriquez for Her and liked it, but not enough to covet it. A couple of posts about Realm perfume (with pheromones) has me quite curious about it too.

Well, it's a complex bouquet of Eau de Gym and Paint. Can you guess what I've done today? :icon_lol:

To answer seriously, I have been diggin on The Body Shop's Vanilla Spice, and the Spa line fragrance.

Chanel Chance- I love this too, Laura!!!

(just for fun:

Previous scents:

Escada Sentiment

Issey Miyake d'Issey & d'Issey night)

Today it was MAC Violetrix. I love this scent!!! :icon_love

I got a sample of it this weekend and I am so going back to buy it!!

There is this kids stuff that I picked up, it is a spray that smells like cotton candy, and in my opinion... its the best thing ever.

Tonight im wearing Miracle by Lancome......i dont know what it is about this perfume but i always get compliments especially from guys!!!:icon_love

Right now Le Feu Light Issey Miyake - for all those, which like cocos and milk fragrances

I'm not wearing perfume, but I did slather on some Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar body butter this morning.

As far as perfumes go, my favorites are:

Chanel Chance

Chanel Allure

Benefit Maybe Baby

Back