What perfume are you wearing right NOW!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm wearing Viktor & Rolf's Flowerbomb (love it).

I am alternating this with Gucci Envy and Benefit Maybe Baby at the moment. They're all lovely in slightly different ways.

comptoir sud pacifique in vanille apricot.. i've been wearing this since i came home and now i after like 4 hours it smells more like a peach coppler than pure vanilla ^^

which is so not bad!

i recommend it for girls who are into vanill-y sweet scents

Dior-Pure poison. LOVE IT! :icon_bigg

My sister counted up how many bottles of perfume i have- 39!

I love changing my perfumes depending on my mood. :icon_chee

Burberry Brit

It's my fav winter perfume along with Stella Mcartney but I don't have any Stella atm:icon_cry:

me too! i love it! i recommend it to those who only really love vanilla like i do. i can't get enough of Vanille Extreme!!:icon_love

Hello kuanyin,

Just curiuos, but what sort of Sacriligious, Damnatious, Frigamagigit and other bad words kind of company do you work for???????? that does not allow for the wearing of perfume or other, lighter scents.?:confused:

Must be run by a man. Ooops, I said that out loud.

The fact is that our olefactory (smell) sense is very important. Aromatherapy has been around for a long time and scents are not just used to perfume the bods of men and women alike, but also as powerful stimulants for thought, lowering blood pressure,etc.

I understand that some people have allergies and/or find very powerful scents offensive.

But to "ban" all wearing of perfume seems extreme and misguided to me.

I mean, you don't have to go to work smellin' like a Fancy Woman (like I used to..ha ha) but...I mean c'mon..What's the world coming to?

Please direct your boss/bosses to the boards here at MUT. Let's give them an education on how the proper use of scents can actually make the workplace more pleasant and productive.

To go back On Topic, I tried Sarah Jessica Parker's Lovely yesterday at the Parfumerie. I was surprised. It was actually not too bad. Has anybody else tried it?

Amor Amor....went perfme shopping yesterday....came down to dior addict, lancome miracle and amor amor....i had a killer headache by the time i was done smelling all them

Stila Jade Blossom roll-on. It's perfect for the humid, sticky weather we have right now. :icon_cry:

Back