What perfume are you wearing right NOW!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no perfume today. just my h2o body lotion in almond. smells good enough to eat!

Today I am wearing Pacific Paradise by Escada & I freaking LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!! It smells like a delicious cocktail and it reminds me of being somewhere in the carribean on a permanemt vacation!!!!! :icon_cool Aww so nice...... oh sorry about that I kinda lost myself in thought there... but the fragrance smells yummy! :icon_chee I would reccomend it 2 everyone!

Benefit Maybe Baby, it's one of my new favorites, sweet, like the Bathina Body so fine lotion!

Right now I'm wearing lotion and body spray of Victoria Secret's Forever Romance.:icon_love

Unfortunately Eau de Sweat...as I just came back from taking my fat behind to the gym. Wouldn't recommend putting EdS in a bottle, but it's a testiment to my efforts, so it's a good thing right now...or at least till I can drag myself to the shower. Hope no one is retching their guts out now! :icon_twis

Estee Lauder, Pleasures Exotic. I think it is absolutely beautiful. Try it if you like light fruity scents. It smells like Hawaii in a bottle. I bought the Valentine's Day set and I am very happy with it. It came with a mini rollerball that you can attatch to your key chain.

Today, Lucky Brand Lucky You. I love how it smells on me, very warm and not sharp at all, different than Light Blue can be on me sometimes. Too bad it has a sorority slut connotation to a lot of people.:icon_roll I don't care though, I dont think it smells that distinctive, in a good way!

Back