What Rimmel Products Do You Use??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just wondering what everyone has tried from this line and what they think. I really love the eyeliners and mascara's but today a few glosses and lipsticks caught my eye. TIA for everyones input

hmm i really like the eyeliners, mascara, and blush havnt really tried anything else though =/ I really want to try this cream blush from rimmel i saw in the jessica simpson allure, that she wore on the cover, but i cant seem to find it anywhere =/

i love their Kohl eyeliner, Lycra Lash Extender Mascara, and Vinyl Stars Lip Gloss

I like their shadows pretty well. I never wear them alone though, always over a CQ duetto color. I'm not really into anything else they sell.

I've only used the illuminating foundation (I 4got the exact name) and the blush. . maybe a couple other things but it was so long ago i can't remember. The blush and foundation made me break out. But other than that , it wasn't too bad

i thought i dont own any rimmel products, but i just figured out i had their all color crayon pencil for white and gold for highlighting, ever since i started using mac pigments, i totally switched love to mac vanilla & dazzleray piggies as substitution

I use Rimmell eye liners and lip liners. For the cheap price they are good! I dont like thier foundations or concealers as they tend to be chalky and totally worng colour.

Love the nail polishes, it wears so well, I use it on my toes, and salon stuff doesn't stay on like their polish does!!

I have a lipstick which is very nice and moisturizing, and also have a glitter pencil that I use to highlight the inner corner of my eye when I go out at night or something. But that's all I have.

I have their jumbo glitter pencils....they work well as highlighters...not really into their thinner eyeliners though because they smudge on me a lot. their foundation also stings for me.

I have one of their blushes and a few of the glosses. The colors are really sheer on me, but I like the line.

I really like their mascara, the one with the comb. It makes my lashes look super long.

Latest posts

Back