What Rimmel Products Do You Use??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use the kohl eyeliners...I have about 5 of them. Love 'em to death :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I also have a mintish color e/s that shows up pretty well with a base. Don't Know why I bought it though as pastels are not good on me. The foundations are too light as well as the bronzers. I really want to try their lipsticks though...

great thread, i have never tried any rimmel products, but I might now

Just their nail polish -- I have a sparkly bright red one that I love wearing on my toenails!

I haven't been impressed with the few makeup products I've tried -- their twist-up lipgloss was super-sticky, and I thought their Volum' Eyes mascara was by far the clumpiest, grossest mascara I've ever tried, even though it got good reviews on this site!

I have one eyeliner, and I love it! It's great for my waterline (Exaggerate Full Color Eye Definer in Noir).

Sorry to say it, I know Rimmel is new to you in the U.S. but its been in England forever and IMHO it truely sucks!. Cheap and nasty, horrible packaging, and the vile Kate Moss as its spokeswoman.

The first time that I tried a Rimmel product was about 2 weeks ago. The super volume mascara or something like that. It only cost about 2 bucks in Walmart and I only used it once. Not because of the quality but because of the quality. I showed my 17 year old daughter what 2 coats of it looked like on and she immediately took it from me and now "rocks it" (to quote her) daily. This 2 dollar mascara has replaced her 17 dollar borghese mascara.

I tried their concealer which imho has really bad staying power but on the other hand their lipliners are really nice - creamy with nice colours. My fave is the Exaggerate automatic lipliner in Addiction 018. Its a near perfect match for my medium pigmented lips. The 1000 kisses lipliner in Tiramisu (a neutral pink-brown) is lovely too but I wish that was an automatic liner.

I'm currently using their Extra super lash mascara. it's decent, but it sometimes tends to clump. ive had some bad experiences with their eyeliner though, it tends to smear up to the top of my eyelids by noon, not a good look.

their khols are nice. i have a bunch of those. their e/s sucks. no pigment at all! their lipsticks have way too much sour scent in them, but i love their shades!

Ive only tried the lipglosses - Vinyl Stars and Jelly Gloss - I love both!! Nothin else in the line has really grabbed my attention.

:heart:

Hi,

I've used 2 of their blushes and eyeshadows. Also used their translucent matte pressed powder.

I've only used their kohl black eyeliner and their mu remover. Both work fine. I've been tempted by the mascaras but I'm always trying to find my HG for these invisilashes that I have.

Latest posts

Back