What Size Do You Want To Be??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At my best weight/muscle tone/energy level, I was a size 6. I had gotten into a size 4 at one point in my life, but it's amazing at how unhealthy I looked just one size down. Right now, I managed to get back into a size 10...and I'll continue to work out hard so after I have the baby I'll be back into my "healthy" size clothes.

I'm pretty happy with my size. I can wear between a size 1-5 but I do have one size 7 (don't you hate how the sizes vary!??). The only thing that I would like to change is my belly. I still have a little pooch from my c-section.

Anyway, I'm very pleased with where I'm at. In Highschool I was a size 8-10, after my daughter I couldn't even fit into clothes. yikes! So I think I'm doing pretty well. hehe.

I used to weigh 204lbs...at my heaviest I would have been a size 18.....now I'm a size 6..one scale tells me 134..the other 144 and frankly...i wanna believe the 134 but i don't know..lol! At the moment I'm working on getting rid of the jiggles...and to just get lean....I'm 5'8" by the way and would to be a size 4

I am a size 2 but I'd gladly go up to a 4 or 6 if it meant I could be a little more muscular and toned and in shape--I really do need to excercise more.:madno:

I'm a proud size 10 at 145 pds. It's all in that booty! I love food and I don't like the word diet or eating the right way! Oh and i love chocolate! But one thing i have cut out is soda and am trying to drink plenty of water which have done wonders for my skin! (ok I'm off the topic) :laughno:

I am anywhere between sizes 2-4 (depends on the store and how it fits). I'm pretty happy with it since I'm 5'7", but my tummy has too much fat on it that I'd rather place on my butt. Oh, and my boobs need to grow out of their sucky 32A size that I hate soooooooo much.

A size 6/7 would be nice. It would go perfectly with my height. I don't mind a little plumpness..I think it goes with my personality.

id be happy with a 10 or 12 pants...i wear an 18-20 now....dont even ask about tops....I hate my chest

oh, man. i'm definitely not saying LOL

i had a talk with my friend last night and i was explaining i'd never be a 6 or 8 because even when i lost weight and weighed about 155-160 lbs., i couldn't fit into size 13 jeans because my hips/butt are wide/big. ugh. i'm 5'9", by the way.

I don't know why I am telling the whole cyber world my size but I guess part of me wants it to serve as motivation for me to lose weight.

I wear a size 14 in jeans (12 in dresses). I have a small waist but my thighs and booty are my problems. I like my curves (I like Beyonce's better) and I just want to get down to a size 10.

id love to be a size five, although they sell out the fastest in stores...:icon_scratch: so then im not really sure. so, id say 5-7. I like my butt, i just want my thighs to be smaller, how do you do that???? oh, im a size 9

I'm a size 5 or 7 (just depends). When I gain weight, I gather it in my thighs and legs, which sucks. But it has to go somewhere I guess. I'd like to wear a 3, but I don't know if that'll ever happen. Even when I was not eating for like weeks, I wore a 5. Now that I have been a PIG, my 5's are getting tighter. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I would be in absolute HEAVEN in a size 7. :w00t:

...but I can't/won't get my hopes up:eusa_snooty:

I'm right there with ya girl! Same boat, same situation, etc.

I'd be happy even with a size 9/10 :eusa_wall:

i'm a size 11 but it varies in styles before i had my kids i weighed 130 right now i weigh 145 to 147 and i feel huge!!!!! but my boobs are a differnet matter, i'm a 40 dd and wish i was a b so i could go braless!!!!!

I think a size 6 would be perfect. Right now according to most sizing charts, my waist is a size 8, my hips are size 2, and my bust is a size 4! I would love it if all my parts were the same size! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It's very hard to find clothes that fit outside of the Junior's department (which is way too young for me anymore!). Not all Misses departments carry sizes smaller than a 6, and when they do the pants are always too baggy in the hips and bottom. Junior's pants fit me better but it's very hard to find dress pants for work and jeans without holes or sequins on them! And I normally have to buy XS Misses shirts (also a hard size to find in many stores -- at least in the stores I can afford) so they're tight enough you can actually see what little curves I have! Button-up shirts in a size S almost always end up looking like a men's shirt on me! Maybe as I get older I'll start gaining weight on my hips instead of my tummy!

if that's u in the pic u def don't look like a person with a weight problem

i wish I could go at least one size down:( right now I am between 9 and 7 and just cannot go any lower :eusa_wall:

Back