What Size Do You Want To Be??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im an Aus 8! I dont want to lose weight, just want a flatter stomach, and tighter butt !

I think it really depends on how toned you are and your overall body type. I'm a size 0, but 5'2". I hit the gym but definitely have a long way to go before I feel completely satisfied. It just really depends on what you want. Just make sure you stay healthy and lose weight/ gain weight the right way.

I'm working on not caring what size I am, just being healthy being the size my body really wants to be.

I am a size 0 and I am happy with my size.

As long as you have the confidence, you would look great in any sizes :laughing:

That would be why size doesn't matter. Fat to Muscle ratio is the key. I'm a 14 at 5'6" and and shooting for size 10. Which I haven't been since I was a size 11 juniors at age 12. Not sure how that correlates to misses. Body composition is so different for everyone. At a size 12 I had 125 lbs of non-fat body mass (muscle, bones, organs,brain, etc) so unless I want to lose muscle mass don't think I'll be getting into those single digits and don't mind a bit. At a size 10 I'll be rid of most of my jiggle, the rest I don't mind.

im an Aus 6 but would love to be an 8! i find it so hard to find clothes that fit me - they're usually too big :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I know that size shouldn't matter but for me it does.

My bottom is english size 12-14 and my top 16-18. It;s very hard for me to find dress for me!! I love dresses but I don't wear them!

I usually do my shopping in UK, as in Poland you won't find any nice clothes above size 12.

it's interesting how a lot of us have different size preferences.

lulu...i do not like english sizing myself and understand your dillema. according to english size charts i am a size 6-8 in the waist, two to three sizes bigger on top and bottom! their clothes, from the places i've shopped seem to be cut very straight up and down. women have curves! i love topshop but am afraid to buy from there because of it.

i am 5'9" and weigh only 125 pounds. i'm just above being underweight for my height. and want to gain ten pounds. it is difficult for me to buy clothing because my waist is only 24", my bust is 36" and my hips are 37"(pushing 37.5). so in jeans i have to size up for my hips and get things altered. dresses are easier, but nothing fits my waist, and it is really annoying. so i usually end up wearing a size 4 in dresses, but it depends on brand and style.

so i would like to be a size 6. there i no perfect size, but i would like to be a six. i don't see the big deal with being skinny. i am skinny, and i have been a size 0 before (before they invented the 00) and i see girls that are around a 6-8 and i envy them. they look great in jeans! i try to gain ten pounds to get to that size, but i can't, so you have to accept your body at some point. even size 10 looks good. i think the size you look healthiest at is a good size!

Back