What Size Do You Want To Be??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know american sizes, and i'm not too good with metric, but I want to weigh around 120-125 pounds, which would make me a small 10 or a normal 8 in australian sizes :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm too lazy though so I guess I'll keep my blubber through winter to keep me warm

Sizes are not the same in every brand, style or store and that sucks. But overall I think I´m a US size 4 on top and a 4 or 6 in bottom wear.

I guess it´s easy to say this for someone who is happy with their weight and size (as I am)..but to me numbers on the scale and on the tags don´t matter at all.

Every person carries the weight differently!

that is very true Andi.

I gained close to 10 pounds (yikes!) since moving back home, and I don't feel comfortable with how I fit into my clothes. definitely need to lose those!

i seriously need to lose this baby fat.. all you skinny minnies are making me jealous.

i picked up SUCH bad eating habits in the middle of my pregnancy because i hardly ate ANYTHING that first three months! when i was able to hold food down again, all i wanted were creamy, buttery, sweet, salty, sugary, all carb foods... and when my son was born, those cravings just never went away.

i went from a size 4 right before i was pregnant to a size 12.

sometimes i just stare at my old clothes.

it's actually how i became obsessed with makeup, because i cant stand the idea of buying clothes in a size i dont feel comfortable in.

I'd like to lose about 5 lbs. I'm ok with my clothing size (00/0/1), but I'm not very toned anymore. I was in gymnastics for 9 years, so it's kind of frustrating to see myself looking the way I do now...

well, funny after i had my first son, i was smaller than before i got pregnant. a 0. then i was inbetween a 0 and a 2 before i got pregnant w/ my 2nd son. now i'm in between an 4 and 5. my waist is small, but my thighs,hips and butt get in the way. i don't mind being the size i am, but just to be more toned.

i want to be a size 0 again - i have gotten up to a size 4/6 since september and it's very depressing. a big part of why is because i gave up a lot of my extra-curriculars with after partys and the whole party/club scene. so, i have got to get this weight off naturally and to tell you the truth it would probably be healthier for me to be a 2...but i still want to be a 0.

I am a 38-26-34....

But not in that order. In all honesty, I am very happy with my size and figure, and so is my hubby.

I would like to be a size 0 again. I was 0 for at most a month(while vacationing)

0 makes sense for me because i'm extremly short and small at 4'9"

After coming back from my vacation i went up about 1-2 sizes...and i lost my muscles and gained fat instead.

It's weird..this is how i went w/my weight:

during trip: 97

after trip: 98

a week after coming back home: 110

currently: 103

but the weird thing is..i seem to have gotten fatter in image but lost the weight.

so...goodbye muscle weight...hello fat weight.

I used to be a 7-8 now im not sure what I am but I know im a 5 or under.

Id like to be a 3-4

wow, its been awhile since I have posted on this thread. Back then I was a 0 or 00 that wanted to be 2, and now i am a 2 or 4 that wants to stay the exact same!!! but i think it really depends on some ppls body type, some girls look great at size 2, but others may look way too skiny...

Latest posts

Back