What Size Do You Want To Be??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG-I cant believe this thread is still going on- I think I was the first to admit that I was bigger than a 7- I totally agree with the reccomemnded diabetic diets (the Glucose index factor) truelly does support a healthy way of eating, and balancing the hormones and so many other chemicals that get disrupted in the daily life!! Good call!

In addition to the D-Diets, the cereal diet is also a very good jump-start-it increases your fiber, and vities!!!!

( since my original post to this board)I have lost 73 pounds, am back in a size 5-7, (from a 16) and would like to add that I did honestly want to find out what was making me fat- it wasn't the food- it was because I needed to learn how "my" body worked-

Good luck-and keep believing in yourself!!!

Kristyn

well, i just want to be back to my old size, size 3, just had a baby but, i cant wait to start working out again!

I think the perfect size for me would be a size 8. I am a very curvy girl (read: T&A) and when I get smaller than an 8, I look super disproportioned.

Ick..not many people believe me about being a size 10/11 because I'm only 5'/5'1 and I guess I hide it well..I carry the majority around my stomach go figure.I hate being this big because I feel that being short, I should be smaller so I'd lOove to be a size 4/5 not too much to ask I've been close to a 5 before but that was a very anorexic moment and I love food too much lol

I have been an 18 and am now in a 10/12. I am very happy with my size. I am 5'11" and if I get down smaller than a 10 my bones all show and my elbows look gross and my arms look like bones, so I'm not doing it. Plus my butt is SO BIG I don't think I could wear an 8 ever again anyway.

I am at a pleasant and perfect size for my body right now.... I checked a converter from European sizing to American, and appearantly a European 36 is an American size 6.

I usually feel best between a size 6-8 (36-38 European), definitely not lower and preferably not higher.

Well I will say my size I am a size 22 some of you might not even know what that is by the looks of the posts and some of you may. What size would I like to be a 10/12 , well really a 14, I have no desire to be smaller than that.

I recenty checked out this video on you tube called fat rant.. and wow this post could make an insecure fat girl cry lol. So for the fat women who read and ignored the post and felt the need to vomit up lunch don't cry baby we are not all meant to small or even so called "normal".

So here I am size 22 and a true fat girl as I am just 5'3.

I will not say that I am proud because I am obese and it is not healthy

but I will say I am tired of being ashamed of posting my stats and

sticking my toes in the pool.

This is also not an anti skinny, fit or slim girl post either I admire you who go up 1 size and nip it in the bud with exercise and healthy weating as well.

Just remember we all have different strengths and weaknesses.

i would like to be a true size 4.

i was a size 3-5 before my two kids at 105 lbs, 5'2 and i thought i was fat! yea, slap me.

now i'm a size 4-5-6-7 (depending on brands) and i wouldn't mind being back at that size. however, i am more fit now than before, meaning i am working out 4-6 times a week so i feel much better.

so yea, a size 4 would be great.

i'm pretty happy with my size now. i'm really small boned and i have a small body frame, so i don't look anorexic or anything. my boyfriend thinks i look awesome and so does my little sister. so i'm 5'2 about 105 pounds. i wouldn't ever dare to lose more and it wouldn't kill me if i gained a couple, either. but either way, i'm pleased.

im a size 18 =( i think i procrastinate losing weight because all i hear from my doctors is you know youll have to have surgery to lift everything bak up right?? just the fact that once i hit like a size 8 or 9 which is where i wanna be. ill have to cover it all up untill i have surgery and walk around like a mummy for days!! but yah from a size 18 id like to go to a size 8 or 9 so like half my size. no smaller cuz ill lose my hourglass figure!

i like my size now...i'm about 5'7 and 132lbs.....i wear a 4/5 ...BUT, i could definitely tone up....my tummy isn't flat anymore...and my thighs and arms could use some work....

5 or 8 would be a good size for my body type.

My friend has the same body type as me except I got more boobs and butt. But if I were to be thin like her - I'd have her bod to a T. She's a size 3. Too thin for me, its unhealthy looking and she complains often how she hates it.

I can see why because she just looks unhealthy. And she's about my height too.

Ok, please don't make fun! I was a size 7/8 when I got pregnant with my first daughter now 12 years later I am a size 20/22 W. I went on WW and lost down to 178 then I got careless and gained it all back. I've lost 4 pounds so far, but it's gonna take me forever to get back to a healthy weight. My prebaby weight was 120 but i would be happy with 140 right now.

I gained about 40 lbs when as a result of depression, eating disorders and side effects of medication. Since August, I have gone down from 82 (180) kilos to 74 (163) and I feel so much better. I'm kinda happy with my body now, but wouldn't mind going down to my "original" size which is Eur 38-40 (8-10).

Latest posts

Back