What skin sin do you most often commit?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
popping zits. I hate looking at them. its typically woman! when you see something you dont like, you have to do something about it...

I never use moisturizer and I always sleep with makeup on. All moisturizer cause me to break out and washing my face more than once a day also breaks me out.

Hi,

Great question. My sin is I don't exfoliate twice a week like I should.
scared.gif

I guess just popping zits .... I don't wear sunscreen, but with my office job, I'm only outside for a total of about 10 minutes a day so I don't think sunscreen is necessary! (But if I know I'll be outside for a while, I do wear sunscreen since it only takes 20 or 30 minutes for me to burn!)

I chose popping zits and tanning. I don't get many zits, but when I do, I can't help but mess around with them. And during the winter I love to use the tanning beds here in the north.

I chose all of them because even though I have an interest in doing all of them (or not doing all of them - e.g. smoking) I'm not as commited as I should be.

Originally Posted by beautynista /img/forum/go_quote.gif Touching my face TOO much. I don't really pop zits, i just touch my face and inspect it too much, especially when i'm bored at work
tocktock.gif
I'm glad I'm not the only one.
laughing.gif
I've been trying so hard not to touch my face lately. And I usually don't wear moisturizer, unless I feel like I need it. I use oil free lotion, but it still makes me feel really oily after a while.

I don't get zits often, but when I do, I end up popping them. I'm REALLY bad about not washing my makeup off before bed. Happens at least twice a week...

I said other because none of the above applies to me. My problem is sometimes I get lazy and skip exfoliating....
frown.gif

I fall asleep in my makeup WAY too often. Plus sometimes when I don't wear makeup I fall asleep w/o washing my face.
eusa_wall.gif

Definitely going to bed w/o washing off my make-up. I used to wash my face only (to remove blush and bronzer so it wouldn't get on my pillow) but would leave my eye make-up on because I was too lazy. Bad bad habit I know and I've gotten much better. Even if I come home at 5 Am drunk, I now wash off all of my make-up before going to bed.

I didn't know we could choose more than one, too! I chose falling asleep with my makeup on! Such a bad habit to get into! I would've also chosen, popping zits and not wearing sunscreen often enough!!

I just thought of another one that could've been added to the list! Not drinking enough water! That makes a huge difference in your skin and I really need to drink more!

I am sure I committed many crimes against my skin but none of those are it. haha. Im really good with the sunscreen.

Back