What skin sin do you most often commit?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Popping zits and going to bed w/ out washing my make-up off. I have to force myself to get up out of bed sometimes and go wash my make-up off. I am so glad in the morning when I wake up though and I don't have 20 tiny zits everywhere from not washing my make-up off!

Ok, I'm such a dork, I thought we could only pick one, so, I'm like..ok, which one should I pick??
rotfl.gif
vogel.gif

I go to bed with my MU on and the sunscreen one. I sometimes, like often forget. But the going to bed with my MU on happens al the time.
love5.gif

My biggest sins without a doubt have to be not wearing sunscreen & tanning

Not always washing my face to remove my makeup. I wind up feeling (great excuse!) too tired to do it all the time!
sleepyhead.gif

Not wearing sunscreen...it's never sunny in the UK, so thats my reason! Well, that and I find it makes my skin breakout...I'll wear it if I know I'll be outside for lengthy periods of time, but otherwise...I avoid it.

I'm soo sleepy at night that I just don't feel like washing my makeup off. I don't wear sunscreen but I'm in the house most of the time and the blinds are closed.

Originally Posted by xXxBeckyxXx /img/forum/go_quote.gif mines not wearing sunscreen im too scared it will break me out and i do pop zits sometimes. They make noncomedogenic sunscreens that won't break you out, that's what I always use...

One saggy boob said to the other saggy boob: "if we don't get some support soon, people will think we're nuts."

dentaldee: this was toooo funny. Maybe funnier for me because I'm getting a little older and had a baby not too long ago.
smileno.gif
Anyway...back to the topic - my worst and have been my worst for a long time are smoking and going to bed without washing my face. Keep trying to quit and it's hard, hard, hard.

hahahha! I'm one of the "popping zits" members! I know it'll worsen the skin condition, but I just can't bear having zits on my face.

I smoke, so there's most definitely that one! I rarely wear sunscreen, even though I have one (although there is SPF in my foundation & powder). I'm VERY prone to going to be with my makeup still on, but I'm trying to get better with that! Definitely not a candidate for "follow by example!" LOL!

Okay:

Popping zits: No, I'm afraid fo having acne scar on my face.

Not wearing sunscreen: No, I always wear susncreen even hair sunscreen lol.

Not applying moisturizer: No, I never skip moisturizer, only when I forgot to bring my moisturizer when I'm traveling but I use alternative product to moisturize my face.

Tanning: No, I don't do tan.

Smoking: No, I don't smoke.

Going to bed without removing makeup: Not a chance, I can never fall asleep with makeup on my face.

Other: I guess none, I also don't touch my face, only when I feel itchy or doing my skincare regimen.

Back