What stores are you most excited for on Black Friday?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm looking forward to Ulta, Sephora, Body Central, Charlotte Russe, Bath and Body Works, and Kohl's. I'm also excited for online deals as well.

This was ultas last year: 

Got the tarte set and wasn't impressed. The blush is too red for me and the cream shadow was just ok. It was $15 I'm pretty sure. The Bareminerals things were $10 I believe.

I've gotten in the habit of stuffing dollar and five-dollar bills in the Sephora Black Friday change jar. I'm up to about $60 in there already! And then there's the PayPal account, and then there's upcoming overtime. I might actually have money *left over*! ETA: I just realized that first sentence makes it sound like there are strippers involved. Now I'm tempted to refer to it as something tacky and trashy. More consideration is needed. At the moment, I'm leaning towards the Honey Pot, but I know there must be a better name out there.

Quote: Originally Posted by ttanner2005 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Did anyone have a clarisonic deal last BF?
I don't know about last year, but this year Ulta and Sephora have both advertised a Mia Clarisonic normally $125 for sale $99 Friday.

There are several stores with clarisonic deals. i have them up on my blog - sephora & beauty bar both have the miafirst. 

I have exactly 428.55 saved up for Black Friday!  hmmm..what should I get?  Granted some is for gifts..

Back