What was your very first MAC product/purchase?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This past Christmas my mother bought me the face holiday brush set. I was very excited to have products that said "MAC" on it.

i'm planning to buy some eyeshadows but considering different brands. what makes mac better over other brands like make up for ever, nars, bobbi brown, etc, other then selection?

Originally Posted by boyzeroo /img/forum/go_quote.gif i'm planning to buy some eyeshadows but considering different brands. what makes mac better over other brands like make up for ever, nars, bobbi brown, etc, other then selection? I'm wondering that too. 1000 MuT users can't all be wrong; it must be a pretty good brand, but why?

I actually just had the excitement of buying my very first MAC product yesterday! I just started a new FT job (thank god), and decided to splurge a little with my first check.

I got Viva Glam 1 (been on the search for a good reddish lipstick), lipliner in brick, and the 5 mini lustreglass sets in 5 models misbehaving.

Then I went to Sephora and got my first MUFE HD foundation.

It was pretty much the greatest day ever.

2004, a polish, lip liner, My super favorite lipstick NEW YORK APPLE I only ended up buying them because I got my make up done for a ball and they said I had to buy $30 in retail. Thats the day my love began with MAC
smile.gif

I had my first MAC purchase in August of this year and I got FIX +, Blacktrack Fluidline, and the 109 brush. I was sooo excited that day.. I went back like every weekend after that LOL.

Mine was in 2006. I bought Viva Glam V l/s, Powerpoint Eye Pencil in Stubborn brown,Stilife paint, Pro Longlash mascara,Studio Fix Powder, Studio Stick concealer and a Blush Powder in Blushbaby.

in 98 or 99 when i 1st started work i bought myself a mac lipstick it was a lustrious mauve type shade, it smelled of vanilla for about 6 years! it wasnt till late 2005 i got addicted to mac

Back