What was your very first MAC product/purchase?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow.......my first MAC purcahse was like 10 years ago, and it was lust lipstick and grape lipliner. That's right, loud purple lips and I loved it then.

honesty eyeshadow and an eyeshadow brush (can't remember which one now) but the MA was very helpful and honest.

I bought my first MAC product a couple of weeks ago actually! I got the Mineralize Satinfinish foundation. =) I love it, but I think it makes me break out..

violet, fuschia, teal, golden lemon,old gold and choclate pigments in 2003 or 2004. my daughter got to those and made a pretty painting on the floor. after that i hadnt purchased anything until 2007 and that was Oh Baby lipglass, passionate, paradisco, chrome yellow, swish and something else i forget.

This is sad...I cant remember and it was only last year! Now I have well over $1000 worth of MAC. I'd really have to sit and think about it even harder than I am now!

Well in 2003 I was given jewel blue eyeshadow, blue peep fluidline and oh baby lipglass for my birthday, then my sister gave me her 216 brush and a shale or slate (can't remember which) eyeshadow which is now d/c. My first purchase was the 217 brush, and studio tech foundation!

I don't have a MAC where I live, so I started small. I bought Tilt and a brown (Bark, maybe?) and Mylar eyesshadow. I think it was Mylar, it has been long gone, just like the brown. I sold the Tilt to a friend who kept begging for it!

~ah, the memories! *sniff*!

I bought Lipglass from the Mac Store in Myer Chatswood (in Sydney) about 12 months ago.

probably in 2002 I had bought several pigments,clear lipglass, their makeup remover and this irridescent looking lipstick they don't make any longer. I have loved MAC ever since, especially the pigments.

J_Depp84 sold me a 190se which i recieved about a month ago. I still have yet to use since it came in at the same time as my mmu kit lol.

i think it was the eye and lip 2004 holiday palette sets in the lavender jewel.

Back