What was your very first MAC product/purchase?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a mac concealer... and i never used it coz it didn't match my skin tone.

i haven't bought anything from mac for years until earlier this year when my friend and i went to the macpro in nyc.

with the recent flashtronic and in3d collection, i have a renewed appreciation for mac.

mine was brow set in dark brown
smile.gif

A 249 brush several months ago. I wanted a good eyeshadow brush and that's what the SA recomended. I don't use it at all and since at the time I was not aware that I could return things within 30 days..I still have it..

Mine was ages ago, Cyberlipstick in Dubonnet. I found it too drying, so I wore it with a coat of Lip Smackers underneath, lol.

about 1996-1997 I read in amagazine that the rapper Foxy Brown wore MACs Cyber lipstick. I went and purchased and now I am a true MAC fan....

Woodwinked, ricepaper, and brown down e/s

oh...and they gave me a sample of blacktrack fluidline... I fell in love with MAC

I think my 1st purchase was Mac plushglass in cushy white and lipliner in spice along with a sample of vanilla pigment. I think my love for pigments still remain as I have about 89 different pigments now. haha
lol.gif

well i went a bit over board with my first purchase. it was several years ago, i got my makeup done and bought everything from the girl!! i spent over $300 and thats where my addiction began! now i work for em so i get to be the mac pusher now! i bought prep + prime face, lip and eye, select cover concelor, studio fix powder, stilife paint, trax, mulch and ricepaper, lingering brow pencil, teddy liner, pleasurful blushcream, style blush, stripdown lipliner, blankety lipstick, instant gold lipglass, 3129 brush, #217 brush, #242 brush and the smudge brush (forgot the number). so yeah leslie had a banging ass sell from me!

Mine was pink freeze eyeshadow, prunella eye liner, and nymphette lip glass. I been hooked ever since
smile.gif

Back