What was your very first MAC product/purchase?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got 3 eyeshadows (chrome yellow, beauty marked & jewel) plus a 15 pan pallete.

This was earlier in the year.

i'm a mac virgin lol! my aunty (who is as obsessed with make-up as me) used to use it and even though she liked it she stopped using it because she said it got too expensive. that was quite a while ago and i dunno how much it is now but where i buy my make-up they don't sell mac so that's the main reason.

Mine was the bronzer in Golden. My mum bought it for me and it's still the only MAC product I own until I get to Selfridges next Saturday
biggrin.gif

My first purchase was Passionate, Chrome Yellow, and Orange eye shadows. I was so excited by the bright colors that I had to get them
smile.gif

My first MAC purchases were:

Blush ~ Pink Swoon.

Lipstick ~ Freckletone.

Paint ~ Bare Canvas.

The first MAC items I recieved were a gift from a lady at a place where I used to intern. I got:

Eyeshadow in Lavender Sky, a Pro Longwear Lipcolor and a Lipglass(forgot the colors) and Glitter Cream in Shimmerene (I think this one is discontinued now).

It was like almost 10 years ago and it was the MULCH e/s. The only shadow I've ever hit metal pan!!

"Oh Baby" lipglass, it was horrible!!! Everyone and their stepmothers raved about it, but I didn't like the consistency, the color, or the glitter. Lesson learned, try BEFORE you buy.

Clear lipglass was the first MAC item I ever bought. It was forever ago.

My first MUT purchase was from Saints and it was Buff blush and NW20 concealer. Thanks chica!

My first MAC online purchase was Northern Light MSF back in July. I also have a technakohl liner in photogravure and eyeshadow in shroom coming in the mail soon! Excitement!!

I know mine was Dec 2002 because we had just gone on a cruise and my friend was wearing Oh Baby Lipglass and I had to have it. I got it the week after the cruise.

Back