What would you do if you were me?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
ok.. pay day on wednesday, thinking I might want to purchase something lip- or eye- related from strawberrynet.com, partly since it was pay day, and partly because WOOHOO!!!

our skank faced prime minister just got voted out! I want to buy myself a 'the world might be a better place from now on' present!

at the moment, I'm leaning towards:

Palette Juicy Rouge - No. 002 Voir la vie... en couleurs - Lancome - Cosmetics & Make Up - StrawberryNET.com

Lip Gloss Palette - Lancome - Cosmetics & Make Up - StrawberryNET.com

what do you guys think?? if you had some mad money what would you spend it on?

Reaction score
I like it too, but I cant read french.. I assume they're all lip colours, but are they? that's the reason I'm unsure I guess

Reaction score
I like your reasoning for doing a haul! =) I think you could buy both!

Reaction score
They're both so cute!!!

But I definitely like the first one better...

I hope you enjoy whatever you decide to get!!!

Reaction score
Both are lippies (based on the brushes in the first palette). If you can afford both, then get both. If not, then I like the second one better.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif I like it too, but I cant read french.. I assume they're all lip colours, but are they? that's the reason I'm unsure I guess
yup yup !! lip color ("see life in color"). i prefer the first one, it's cute.

Reaction score
the second one for sure! I think the pinks would really suit your skin color and eyes.

Reaction score
I like the first one because it has different colors and you can mix them up. The second one has only reds and pink.

Reaction score
oooh I feel really naughty, LOL.

I bought the first one and a smudge pot by stila in plum.

I decided that the white coloured gloss in the second palette would never get used, but I still might change my mind and buy it later on,

thanks for helping me decide ladies! it should arrive in around 7 days and I'll tell you how it is in person

Reaction score
Lol, I love your reason for celebrating, I was glad to see him go too, and even happier when he lost his seat.