Whats Does Hg Mean

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
everyone keeps saying this is my HG and i feel like a moron cause i dunno what it means hahahaha! I need to brush up on my MUT lingo!:moa:

Reaction score
maybe i have no idea...does that fit the sentence "this is my HG foundation"

hmm i have no idea. :laughing:

Reaction score
It means "holy grail". It's used to denote someone's favorite item, something that works best for them. Hope that helps! :) /emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Reaction score
That's right. HG means Holy Grail. :) /emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It just means that it's the product that has all the qualities that you've been searching for...like it's the perfect product for you...if that makes sense. lol. :) /emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Reaction score
Ohhhhhhhh ok ok!!! It all makes so much sense now hahah i had thought of pretty much every other combination of words that dont even make any sense. hahaha

Thanks ladies!!

Reaction score
Theres a whole list of abbreviations you can look at at the top of the site. HTH (hope that helps) :p /emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Reaction score
Ooh. thankyou for asking :p /emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i was too shy to ask

Reaction score
Don't worry! I didn't know what it was either. I had to go look at the abbreviations listed in the top of the page here at MUT!

Reaction score
Thank you for asking! This was really helpful. Now I know what that means, and several other abbreviations that I've heard used.

Reaction score
Hey if you look on the top of the forum (under the log out button where the Welcome username is) you'll see a link for all Abbereviations used on the forum. I too was confused!!

Reaction score
It means Holy Grail. Usually referring to something someone cannot live without. Isnt the English language getting out of hand? LOL

Reaction score
thanks for asking!!! I've been wondering that but never thought to post it... thanks again!!

Reaction score
yea i didn't know what it used to mean but i have so many hg's now that i can live without lol

Reaction score
LOL :applaus:

The age of MSN and text messaging, huh.

I just figured out the meaning of HG a few days ago myself! I was too lazy to start a thread/search. Haha.

Reaction score
Thanks for asking! I've never known what that meant lol! (I also never knew about the abbreviations list! You learn something everyday :p /emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

Reaction score
This is so funny. (I know it's an old thread...) but I am so glad I looked it up. I actually GUESSED holy grail, but that just didn't seem to make sense so I thought that couldn't be it. But that answers my question! :D /emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Reaction score
the one I hate is lemming.

I know what people mean when they say that, but I don't really understand why. It just doesn't make any sense to me, LOL

Latest posts