Whats the best drugstore foundation?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have heard good things about Almay, HOWEVER, I do not wear foundation...SO, my opinion should not count too terribly much!

I WAS a MAC Hyper Real user, but after reading about Revlon colorStay w/ Softflex on MUT; I went and got it. && I must say it ROCKS!! I didn't like the feeling or the smell of the Hyper Real && frankly I didn't need that much coverage. The color stay last all day, it isn't heavy and cakey feeling but it looks great! It's worth a try, && if you do need more coverage you could always build it up.

Revlon's foundation is the only drugstore foundation that has ever worked for me.

I'm loving Physician's Formula Mineral Weare LIQUID foundation at the moment. The lightest color looks orange and dark in the bottle.. but once applied to my skin, its a great match and is very light
smile.gif
It also gives me medium-full coverage.

I love Wet n' Wild Ultimate Cover Smooth foundation. It really has buildable coverage, it has vitamins A & E, cucumber extracts and eucalyptus oil, so it's good for your skin and it costs around $4.00! It's really a cheap buy.

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Revlon Colorstay with Softflex.
smile.gif
I second that. This stuff is AMAZING!

It depeneds on your skin type. I have combination skin and am prone to breakouts. I LOVE Neutrogena skin clearing LIQUID foundation (the powder sucks) and Almay liquid foundations. They just feel good on my skin, it feels like I am not wearing make-up.

Originally Posted by Bexy /img/forum/go_quote.gif Do they sell the posner at drugstores? I have never seen it. yes. posner can be found in some CVS n it can be found at Walgreens. some people say they buy it from Walmart

Originally Posted by Bexy /img/forum/go_quote.gif Do they sell the posner at drugstores? I have never seen it. they sure do! i've purchased it from cvs, riteaid, walgreens and even seen it at some beauty supply stores.

My HG for a long time was Cover Girl's aquasmooth cream foundation. The color matched my skin perfectly!!!

here in israel all makeup artists just love Revlon's colorstay. i don't wear makeup so can't reccomend of any...

I'm a minerals fan, so L'oreal minerals is what I used. Liquid foundation, I liked Neutrogena Skin Clearing (nice colors & coverage) and the CG version of "true match" is good, too.

I want to try the Revlon ColorStay but looking at the swatches on the Revlon website, all the shades look like they are suited for pink undertoned gals. Do any of you guys wearing this have yellow undertones like me? What color would you suggest for someone with a yellow undertones and is slightly tanned?

Thats the hard thing about drugstore foundation there are no testers to try
frown.gif
At least not around here anyway.

I wish I could find a drugstore foundation that would match my yellow/olive skin tone and priced cheaper compared to CoverFX.

Back