Whats the best drugstore foundation?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by greeneyedangel /img/forum/go_quote.gif I want to try the Revlon ColorStay but looking at the swatches on the Revlon website, all the shades look like they are suited for pink undertoned gals. Do any of you guys wearing this have yellow undertones like me? What color would you suggest for someone with a yellow undertones and is slightly tanned? Thats the hard thing about drugstore foundation there are no testers to try
frown.gif
At least not around here anyway.

I actually have yellow undertones and am slightly tan since it is summer. I wear Revlon Colorstay in Buff, and if you need to darken it a little because you are slightly tanned, I have been adding a drop of maybelline's dream glow bronzer booster drops. It has been working great!!

Originally Posted by citystyle360 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I actually have yellow undertones and am slightly tan since it is summer. I wear Revlon Colorstay in Buff, and if you need to darken it a little because you are slightly tanned, I have been adding a drop of maybelline's dream glow bronzer booster drops. It has been working great!! Thanks so much! When I was looking at the websight I couldn't choose between Buff and Medium Beige so at least I was going in the right direction
wink.gif
I did buy the Maybelline Bronzing Booster so if I need to darken it up I will. That Brozing Booster is amazing! I stocked up since it is LE!

Originally Posted by natalierb /img/forum/go_quote.gif Revlon Colorstay is my HG foundation. I love it! It provides great coverage and lasts all day. i totally agree! i'm mac-obsessed but one thing that i swear by is my revlon colorstay.. and i've tried most of mac's foundations.

Originally Posted by greeneyedangel /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks so much! When I was looking at the websight I couldn't choose between Buff and Medium Beige so at least I was going in the right direction
wink.gif
I did buy the Maybelline Bronzing Booster so if I need to darken it up I will. That Brozing Booster is amazing! I stocked up since it is LE! That's a good idea, since it is LE I should really stock up as well!

Back