What's the most annoying mark or scar u have????

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif lol, Ozee, my mum had that kind of 'scarring' too, although I doubt anyone would see it!
!

Some hilarious *intense sarcasm* relative of mine brought my daughter a shirt with the saying ' I tore mummy a new one'About no one seeing it... LMAO nooo i can't write it thats too naughty for me to say. Im a sweet girl...hehehehe

Oh my goodness Karren..I almost fainted just reading what you wrote.. A scrubbing brush??? Your one tough cookie lol

I have a *ahem* beauty mark halfway up my back. It's not that big of a deal but it bothers me everytime I wear a bikini or a backless top. I have porcelain skin so it really jumps out. I've thought about having it removed but I'm afraid the procedure would leave a worse scar.

I have a few "beauty marks", one is close to my right eye (outer corner), it annoys the hell out of me, but i'm scared of getting it removed, because of its location.

I also have one big on my right shoulder (and one on my right calf, why always the right side of my body ???), i'm getting it removed too because i still have some acne here as well as eczema, and sometimes i will scratch myself only to notice i'm scratching my beauty mark !

I have two scars on the back of my ankles, thanks to the numerous blisters i got and still get from new pairs of shoes.

I also have one in my butt crack, seriously.
wht.gif
I feel from my chair on some furniture when i was younger, and met the door handle. It was made of metal and has actually pushed the skin in. I had trouble sitting for a few days, and my pride took a hit as well, it was so stupid.

Originally Posted by Ozee /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have a 4cm scar above my right eye from smacking my head open. When your parents tell you not to run around a pool...LISTEN TO THEM lol
A old appendix scar from when my appendix exploded and they had to do a clean up inside, also have the 3 lapriscopic scars - one on belly button, one on the pubic bone and one on the side of tummy all only about 1cm- from when they tried to do take it out originally.

A c-sect scar from birth of my second child, but that was cut with a laser and closed with a laser so its pretty neat looking. Won't mention the details of the kinda scaring i received from birth of my first child lol.. other mums will know what i mean...4th degree tear.

A chicken pox scar on my back and one on the back of my hand.

thats it i think.. Im pretty damaged person lol

lol..i forgot about the birth giving one....actually 2 bloody cuts...my son's and daughter's time... that needed stiches..couldn't sit normal for at lest a week....
fuercht.gif
and the ride home from the hospital..i swear i was wishing i could walk!!!
10.gif

Originally Posted by Faith-Abigail /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have a *ahem* beauty mark halfway up my back. It's not that big of a deal but it bothers me everytime I wear a bikini or a backless top. I have porcelain skin so it really jumps out. I've thought about having it removed but I'm afraid the procedure would leave a worse scar. call me crazy but i have a big one on my lower back near my hips..i think that one is so sexy..i love it!!!
cheer2.gif

one creepy but cool scar i have is from cooking at my aunts house when i was younger....i ended up burning my right hand and it looks like a boot (cowboy style..lol) an the creepy part is my husband has the exact shape, size and color scar (or watever it is..cuz he doesn't know how he got it) on his back!!! facing the same direction and all..now that weird!!!
hug.gif

I want matching cowboy boot scars with my hubby!! Cool!!!
biggrin.gif

I had a strawberry-shaped and colored birthmark on my forehead since birth. It kinda bulged out and was very noticeable. People would ask my mom what happened to me and thought she hit me or something! It's faded ever since and has gone down. It just looks like 2 wrinkles above my left eyebrow. The thing is, it makes one of my eyebrows higher than the other.

I never was asked about it as a child (when it was more obvious) but now that I'm adult, people ask "what's wrong with your eyebrow?" or "your eyebrow has a mind of its own." Why are people so nosey?!

Originally Posted by McRubel /img/forum/go_quote.gif I want matching cowboy boot scars with my hubby!! Cool!!!
biggrin.gif

I had a strawberry-shaped and colored birthmark on my forehead since birth. It kinda bulged out and was very noticeable. People would ask my mom what happened to me and thought she hit me or something! It's faded ever since and has gone down. It just looks like 2 wrinkles above my left eyebrow. The thing is, it makes one of my eyebrows higher than the other.

I never was asked about it as a child (when it was more obvious) but now that I'm adult, people ask "what's wrong with your eyebrow?" or "your eyebrow has a mind of its own." Why are people so nosey?!

yeah my brother's daughter has that on the top of her head....it was very noticable when she was smaller but now is starting to fade away....maybe u can pencil in the other one to make it look lower??

Stretch marks on my stomach.

I have them on my thighs and calf and horizontally on my back right above my hips but the stomach ones really bother me.

My c section scar is bikini line so it doesn't bother me at all. Every time I had it done (4 c-sections) they did an awesome job with the cosmetic scar- although the last time I coughed it back open so it is a little wider in one spot but still, nothing awful.

Originally Posted by Ozee /img/forum/go_quote.gif oh my goodness Jinx you coughed it back open :/ ouchies! Child, yes!It still had the staples in and they really couldn't do much so since it wasn't bleeding they let it be but when it came time to take the staples out- it was harrowing to say the least. The surface skin was still open although the tissue underneath was "good" so the nurse slllowllly took that puller thing and did some precision pulling!

lol Ozee, I did the to my mother during birth... I could understand the pain! lol

Let's see, I have scars all over me, I have very delicate skin and I have very sensitive skin, NOT a good combo. I get exzema/dermatitis and scratch myself to death in my sleep, so my legs especially are covered in little scars. I HATE it. If I want to wear skirts, I have to fake tan my legs so they won't show up, I'm very pale, so evvvvverything shows up!

You can't see it anymore, though I have a scar just below my eyebrow. I took the lint trap out of the dryer to clean it, went to put it back and it didn't click back in properly, it came flying down (dryer is above the washing machine) and smacked me in the nose first, right across the bridge, ouch! I go to put it back a second time and again it didn't go back in properly, comes flying back at me and this time hits me in the eye and left a nice gash just below my eyebrow. For ages it looked like I had a botched eyebrow piercing lol You can't see it anymore, thank god!

Jinx for the 2nd time im about to faint reading! that sounds so intensely horrid. Im so glad i was lasered back up now lol.

Bec you naughty naughty girl...Tearing your mama! Does she do the guilt thing with it?

I think i'll be the typical over dramatic mum, already i tell my daughter 'I carry you for 9months then after i spent 18hrs in labour NOW you go and do this...ect etc' LOL -im not being serious when i say it...yet! she's only 3 hehehe-

I have a very old scar on my forehead, which i've gotten when I fell down the stairs when I was 3 years old. It was sown together, but it looks like a wrinkle now... and it's lighter than my face as well.

I also have a huge almond shaped scar on the inside of my foot, that one is old as well. But I don't really wear sandals so it's not visible that much.

I have a lot of marks, but they don't bother me, except for one, that i have on my forehead. That one isn't colored so it looks like a zit! OMG, if only it was brown!

i have 3 scars right between my eyes that but the hell out of me. i got it back when i was a little kid at about 8 years of age i think. i had the chicken pox and those nasty scabs popped up all over. well, i was messing around in the garage with my brother and sister when we decided to do some stupid game with a laundry basket. they tossed it on my head and one of the little slats ended up ripping off 3 scabs right there. it looks like i have the bermuda triangle on my head! grrrr. wish they would make something that could get rid of it.

stretch marks, acne scars, scars on my legs from bug bites (also lots of discoloration) I hate my skin

I have this huge scar on my wrist right next to one of my veins. When people see it they think I tried to slit my wrists. What really happened was, I was trying to fix my old VCR. I had to unscrew and take the whole metal cover off... fix the inside of the VCR, and then screw the cover back on. When I was putting the cover back on my hand slipped and the cover totally slit my wrist. I was lucky, it's very close to a big vein... but I have a huge scar of my wrist now.

I only have beauty marks on the right side of my face... 10 spots on the right, nothing on the letf!!

I noticed that my "collection" is growing up one more every 2 to 3 years...

I also have, like many of us, a scar from a c-section that is just awful and not fadding much and not so flat. My skin doesn't response well to surgery and scarring...

The scars from my appendicitis. Just like Ozee, I have one above my belly button, my hip bone and side. Also, on my back like Brewgrl, from scratching my skin so hard.

I have a tiny scar below my right eye....when i was a baby, I'm talking new born, my brother who was 2, thought I was a doll....anyway as the story goes, he had a fork in his hand and basically stabbed me right below my eye lol Luckily there isnt 3 scars, just one tiny little one

Small little mark on the face can be cute for girls. For me, I have a freaking big mark at my back. Its awful

I have a lovely scar running down my chest (and by chest I mean right between the breasts) I got while swimming at a park when I was little. I was pushing my self over a rock that was shaped like a ramped so I would fly out of the water and land again. But then I turned around and slid the OTHER way over the rock and the point of the rock ripped through my chest. It used to be a lot worse than it is now. My father thought it was great that I tried to hide it and was self-concious about it. He said it made a great chastity belt. Thanks Dad. Now it just looks like a large faded crescent moon.

Back