What's the most annoying mark or scar u have????

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by jadevix54 /img/forum/go_quote.gif iself-concious about it. He said it made a great chastity belt. Thanks dad. Now it just looks like a large faded crescent moon. lol

I have a small scar at the side of my left forehead, from when I slipped and fell when I was a young child. The thing that annoys me the most now is my blemish marks. They are darkened spots where my blemish used to be and I have some 5-8 of them over my face now because I've been squeezing my blemishes.

Originally Posted by ashbee /img/forum/go_quote.gif i have this really annoying beauty mark ...right on my nose...and i hate it cuz i don't have much other marks so people tend to think there is something on my nose....i had my dad and my husband try to flick it off...
eusa_wall.gif
not to mention a girl from the pharmacy tell me i have something on my nose...i rub it like an idiot only to realize it was my beauty mark
keule.gif
it's to the point that i'm thinking if i should get it removed.... You could get it laser off if it really bothers you. My uncle had a couple lasered off some years back, but the thing is, a couple years or so down the road, they might resurface again. But if the beauty mark really bothers you, then this is a suggestion I guess.

I have a scar on the part of my nose that is between the nostrils. I got it from one of my giant breed puppies several years ago. When i bent down to serve them a meal, this lovely 14 pounds (at six weeks old) baby jumped up and pierced his razor sharp puppyteeth into my nose, and used his weight to drop down to the floor again without letting go of my nose first. Sooo, that was how i got my scarification...

My skin tends to scar very easily so I have a TON of scars all over my body. The one I absolutely hate though is one on my neck. It used to be 2 dots on my neck which literally looked like a healed vampire bite. Now one of them has faded to barely nothing but the other stayed and a lot of people tend to confuse it for a hickey. I get really defensive about it cause I hate hickies....with a passion!

I have stretch marks across my saddle bags and hips. They are so unsightly. I wish there was some way of removing them but unfortunately there is no complete solution to stretch marks
frown.gif

ohhhh this post is awesome lo, i have a FREAKING BEAUTY MARK IN MY FACE AND IS PURPLE PEOPLE AND IT CHAGENS COLORS LIKE A LUNAR RING IM NOT JOKING EITHER AND THE WORSE OF ALL MARKS STRECH MARKS UGGGGGGGGHHHHH I HATE THEM AND IT SHOWS EVEN MORE ON DARKER SKIN!!!!!!!!!!! AND ANYWAYS I HAVE A LITTLE PROBLEM WITH THE NAME BEAUTY MARK BECAUSE FOR SOME OF US THE BEAUTY CAN BE THE MOST AWFULL MARK. I KNOW IT SOUNDS RETARD BUT IS TRUE. LOL

i am covered in beauty marks and most of them do not bother me... except one.

i have one between two of my toes and when ever anyone sees it they think i have a clod of dirt stuck inbetween my toes

Iv got a scar, like a little crator on the left hand side of my face on my jaw line.There no colour to it at all.

I got bit/stungt by something when I was out walking one day.Woke up and thought it was a spot so just left it, 48 hours later it was about the size of a marble,red and green yuk!Went to my local clinic who lanced it, it ouzed lots and lots and something like a stinger or pincers came out! ewwww

Also a large scar on my right knee where I got beat up at school,she dragged me across the concreat.When the hospital clean it out the hole was that deep they could see my muscle another ewwwwww

I have a long scar along my elbow from surgery and also a wrist surgery scar. I was told the wrist one is a keloid. I have other scars all over my body from injuries but probably the elbow/wrist is the worst.

I have one near my eye :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> that I had since I was a baby I didn't mind it.. but recently it grew :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and my brother tells me i have a eye booger :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> some ppl mention that too ... first i wipe it then i'm like o wait that's my mole o_O... and then I have a mole below my lip right at the center :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> that it looks like one of those lip pericings O_O it even pops out.. a little too o_O

In the pic :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> there's alittle blue eye liner that is covering it slightly.. and you can't really see the mold below my lip from the angle

I have a few scars on my cheeks from when my acne was really bad that I hate. The one on my left cheek really bothers me. I also hate the stretch marks on my back from being a heavy kid. I don't think it's bother me so much except I was made fun of because of them when I was in middle school.

I have a deep round scar on my forehead from smashing my head on a rock when I was a little girl.

I've also spilled acid on myself, resulting in a raindrop-formed scar from a third degree burn on my knee.

It's annoying as people always ask "what happened?" and then I have to explain how clumsy I was.

4 inch x 1/4 inch hypertrophic (sticks out) scar, straight down, right between the boobs. From a heart surgery when i was two. Can't wear low collared tops, and it affected my self esteem for years.

Now I just have friends saying that it looks like a battle scar and I'm gangsta. LOL

I've got plenty of scars but most don't bother me at all... My most annoying scar is my c-section scar. It was a bikini cut so it shouldn't really bother me but it does mostly because I didn't want a c-section... I do hate my stretch marks but I'm not too worried about that. With some heavy exfoliation and fade cream, I can get rid of them. (It wouldn't be the first time)

At my age, I have a ton of scars from various things. The one that bothers me the most though is probably one of the smallest. I caught chicken pox from my daughter when I was in my mid 30s. Even though I was so careful to not scratch, especially the ones on my face, I still ended up with a deep pox mark smack dab in-between my eyes on the bridge of my nose. At least as time has gone on, it's gotten slightly smaller and less noticable, I hope, but it still bothers me a lot.

I have a keloid on my breast from when I had chicken pox. It used to be much more pronounce, but not it's softened and lightened in color. I'm really self conscious in a bathing suit (one piece or bikini) because I have big boobs so people stare and the scar always warrants comments.

I have tonnes of scars and they don't really annoy me but I do have a chicken pox scar on the left side of my jawline. Not particularly noticeable though. I also have a wrinkly one on my right knee from when I skidded on it diving for a ball while playing netball at school.

The two things I don't like and would maybe get rid of are the mole I have above my left breast and the spider veins to the left of my mouth.

For me it is my acne scars on my face. I am going to schedule an appointment with a spa that deals with hyperpigmentation. Wish me luck.

Back