What's your beauty signature?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My signature look is bold eyes,  I like to go for neutral shadows and gold eye liner. Lately I've been experimenting more with lipstick so who knows if that may change.

I am not sure it is signature because I sort of bounce all over the place with makeup now but I guess I would say I wear really bold lips a lot. Some days it is fire engine red and some days it is bright cranberry but either way you rarely find me with a nude lip.

Top lid black eyeliner. 

I used to always wear brighter purple eyeshadows ... but have moved on from that.. although I like doing it sometimes. 

Originally Posted by SistaPlease /img/forum/go_quote.gif

aww thanks! if i had lips like yours i would rock a bold lip everyday!
Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Those are beautiful reds, they look great on you.
You guys are so sweet!!

I'm known to always have a cat-eye of some sort (either small and subtle or big and dramatic) as well as TONS of different colored eyeshadows (I never stick to just one signature one, except maybe teals) and volume mascara. I rarely do lipstick, if anything, just light coloring, but my lips are already rose-colored.

I guess mine would be my skin. That's what I get the most compliments on, anyway. I like to keep my foundation natural, and I'm really pale, so people compliment on looking like a porcelain doll. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  If only they knew what it took to get that look...hahaha!!
roflmao.gif

Originally Posted by czaccone /img/forum/go_quote.gif

what is your favorite foundation?!
Hmm...depends on the day.

general go-to is Revlon Colorstay though. But I love how light Revlon Photoready Airbrush Mousse is while still providing pretty good coverage. I just have to make sure to use a really matte powder with that since it's sooo sparkly!

I do like Almay's Smart Shade Mousse too. And if I weren't such a poor college student, I would wear Estee Lauder Double Wear like it was my job!

I want to say bold brows. Bold brows help frame my face better against bother brighter and darker makeup (which is my norm when I'm not at work).

Actually, no, technically I should just go with the word bold.

My lips are usually right in your face bright, it's never the same color, sometimes is colors most people would never use, but that is just how i work. Also I have thick glasses frames, so it off-sets the bright in the eyes giving me the allowance to make my lips bold as well/. 

Dragon Girl looks so pretty! And Cruella looks really bold!

As for my signature: Dark Black Eyeliner. Can barely go a day without it.

Originally Posted by KeepOnSingin /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Aww!! Thanks!!! I love it!! I was walking to class this morning, and passed one of my friends who said "I love your lip color!" (I'm wearing -- no, ROCKING Dragon Girl today). Then I had another friend ask "What's with the red lips? Is there a boy? There's always a boy." HAHA.
You're welcome! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> See! It's definitely the color for you! I'm still trying to find a red that would look good against my skin tone haha.

LOL! I used to get that! Whenever I would try something new, friends would be like "Are you trying to get a boy to notice you?!" hahahaha

I'd say my eyebrows. I try to maintain them as often as possible & I always recieve compliments. I think they're okay but I guess that makes them my beauty signature.

Originally Posted by casualbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You're welcome! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> See! It's definitely the color for you! I'm still trying to find a red that would look good against my skin tone haha.

LOL! I used to get that! Whenever I would try something new, friends would be like "Are you trying to get a boy to notice you?!" hahahaha
:D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Reds are fun for sure! It probably would've taken me ages to find one on my own, so I'm really glad everyone here was super helpful!

As a signature look: I believe it would be a pink lip. No matter how many other colors I buy to play with, when it comes to walking out the door. I have a pink lip on.. In my head I feel pink look the best on me.. Well the right pink that is... :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Mine is definitely cat eye. I have worn a cat eye just about every day in some variation for 15 years. Sometimes dramatic, sometimes black, sometimes colored but almost always a cat eye of some sort.

Originally Posted by princess2010 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine is definitely cat eye. I have worn a cat eye just about every day in some variation for 15 years. Sometimes dramatic, sometimes black, sometimes colored but almost always a cat eye of some sort.
We are so twinsies!
five.gif

I have caramel skin and you are wearing my two favorite reds!!!! Perfection! So with you ! Pretty red lips!! That's me too!

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Lol now that I think about it, I don't remember when was the last time I didn't wear a cat eye lol
For some reason I cant ever get the cat eye right. I think it looks so pretty, but mine always came out uneven.

I'm pretty new to the makeup scene so I'm not sure if I have a signature look yet.

I do know I incorporate gold in my eyes somewhere whether its eyeshadow or eyeliner.

Back