What's your beauty signature?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

For some reason I cant ever get the cat eye right. I think it looks so pretty, but mine always came out uneven.
oh mine never looks the same on both eyes XD

Winged eyeliner, with pencil or liquid, is my signature. The size of the wing depends on the occasion and goes from a "kitten" eye to full-blown Amy Winehouse proportions (God rest her soul).

Love Dragon Girl on ya, very pretty

My signature look, great skin: a lot of moisturizer(very dry skin), just a little bit of bb cream, a little bit of foundation and concealer :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I do put lip product on but most of the compliments are about my skin

I don't know that I have much of a signature, exactly, but I usually have some amount of gold on my eyes. I've found that golds/browns really make my blue eyes pop, and my eyes are my favorite part of my face, so of course I want to show them off. Right now my favorite gold shadow is Goldmine from MAC. Amazing consistency, super pigmented, and looks so good, even as part of my day job makeup.

Pink lips because I am such a girly girl and I have blond hair and bluish green eyes with medium skin so I think it looks great!

I'm with ScarletNight. Brows. I can have NO other makeup on but as long as my brows are done, I'm okay. I feel put together, somewhat.

Hmm, mine would be natural or neutral! My day-to-day look is pretty fuss-free, but it's only so because I don't have a lot of time in the mornings. All I apply is foundation, brow powder, blush and lip balm. If I feel like it, I'd grab some colours from any of the neutral palettes I have (Rimmel, Maybelline, NYX) and add some mascara, as well as a popping lip colour!

xoxo,
Roxanne 

Copper or peach/coral eyeshadow & mascara.  They make my blue eyes look so pretty & I can't go without mascara because my lashes are blonde and I look like I don't have any!

Mine is Definitely "In your face" lip colors. I love me some bright lipstick 
biggrin.gif

My beauty mark. I have a natural light brown one on my left cheek, and I use eyeliner to make it more prominent. I love it.

It's funny how when reading through this thread you can read what someone's signature look is and then totally see it in their profile pic!

my signature look is bright green e/s and bright pink lipstick haha!

Bascially i like anything Bright...

Back