What's Your Caption?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Making a comeback to the U.S. markets, contraceptive sponges have a whole new look...and feel! Consumers are pleased with their ability to prevent pregnancies AND its usefulness in mopping up any residue left in love's aftermath.

Originally Posted by Californian What's your caption for this pic?

Reaction score
The girl in the background just said "Henry, if Tim drinks anymore, you will have to clean up his throwup, I do it every week"

Originally Posted by Californian

What's your caption for this pic?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by KittySkyfish Making a comeback to the U.S. markets, contraceptive sponges have a whole new look...and feel! Consumers are pleased with their ability to prevent pregnancies AND its usefulness in mopping up any residue left in love's aftermath. LMAO!!! Good one Kitty

Reaction score
New sponges that match the color of your teeth!

Originally Posted by Californian What's your caption for this pic?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by KittySkyfish Making a comeback to the U.S. markets, contraceptive sponges have a whole new look...and feel! Consumers are pleased with their ability to prevent pregnancies AND its usefulness in mopping up any residue left in love's aftermath. gag and LOL! P.S. the person on the right is a man. I suppose you are right, this could call for quite a clean up job.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by shoediva New sponges that match the color of your teeth! Hahhahahahahahhahahhahahhahah LOL

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) ATTACK of the TWO HEADED of Sponge MAN
snicker snicker ... if kids do not eat their peas, you can use this as a reminder of what might happen to them.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Hey Welcome to MakeupTalk! Thanks! Quite a first post, huh?
Nice way to introduce myself.

Reaction score
YEah! And you got a welcome from a GUY on a Makeup board. Go figure! LOL

Anyhow, I am the project manager and lead programmer here. Nice to meet you. Why don't you introduce yourself as a new thread in the General Chit Chat forum here

Originally Posted by deirnoel

Thanks! Quite a first post, huh?
Nice way to introduce myself.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by deirnoel Drunk poster children for contraception.
lol!

Consider yourself inaugurated!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Irishgirl "This is the Sponge I used to brush my teeth this morning!" BARF! Maybe this is a warning to this guy that he needs Crest whitening toothpaste?

Latest posts