whats your caption?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
Apr 20, 2004
Messages
791
Reaction score
0
This is a pic of our president after one of the debates. There is much speculation of what that bump on his back can be??? what do you guys think? a radio receiver? a battery? hmmm
 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by shoediva
This is a pic of our president after one of the debates. There is much speculation of what that bump on his back can be??? what do you guys think? a radio receiver? a battery? hmmm Probably a very small man that feeds him what to say through a small earpiece... sort of a Cyrano (sp) lol
 
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
1,184
Reaction score
0
i think its a bezoar. if you watch buffy, youll find that wildly hilarious. if not, not so much. its basically a little body snatcher that looks a lot like a face hugger from alien. it makes the host do the bidding of the mama bezoar. that about sums it up. or maybe hes sprouting a black, sinewy, oily wing. ::::shudders::: ive been reading too much h. p. lovecraft.

 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
442
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
LOL Sorry Shoey! I forget to check the new posts sometimes LOL DOH!

The Hump on his back eh? Well, he might be part dragon with spines sticking out to help him morph back into Bushy the Dragon! LOL

Wow! I just did a search on the web for "hump on Bush's back" and HOLY SH!T Batman, the left winger medias are rollin' with the radio conspiracy, bigtime! Doesn't suprise me.

I can see why they are wondering though. In his last debate, he did speak much more eloquently than the quintessential George Bush with his sometimes antiquated words and sayings.


PS: I am sure glad the spell checker works! I had many misspells.





Originally Posted by shoediva

Tony........any suggestions???





 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
442
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
GIGGLE!






Originally Posted by naturally

Not much different than the HUMP on Kerry's back ...is HIS hump something that tells him when to FLIP over? LOL



 
Joined
Apr 20, 2004
Messages
791
Reaction score
0
haha Tony, BTw my spell checker still will not work!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) LOL Sorry Shoey! I forget to check the new posts sometimes LOL DOH!

The Hump on his back eh? Well, he might be part dragon with spines sticking out to help him morph back into Bushy the Dragon! LOL

Wow! I just did a search on the web for "hump on Bush's back" and HOLY SH!T Batman, the left winger medias are rollin' with the radio conspiracy, bigtime! Doesn't suprise me.

I can see why they are wondering though. In his last debate, he did speak much more eloquently than the quintessential George Bush with his sometimes antiquated words and sayings.


PS: I am sure glad the spell checker works! I had many misspells.

 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
442
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
Spell Checker: I have no clue on this one. Here at MakeupTalk office, we have four new Dell Laptops and four pentium desktops. All running Windows XP with internet explorer 6. Every last one's spell checkers work fine. This one has me baffled! I use it all the time!



Originally Posted by shoediva

haha Tony, BTw my spell checker still will not work!



 
Joined
Apr 20, 2004
Messages
791
Reaction score
0
I have tried it on my desktop at work, desktop and laptop at home and stil canot gt da splcecker too wok corecty....


Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Spell Checker:
I have no clue on this one. Here at MakeupTalk office, we have four new Dell Laptops and four pentium desktops. All running Windows XP with internet explorer 6. Every last one's spell checkers work fine. This one has me baffled! I use it all the time!

 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
442
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
LOL! Hehehe well, Makeuptalk is sorry LOL

Can I offer some hugs?






Originally Posted by shoediva

I have tried it on my desktop at work, desktop and laptop at home and stil canot gt da splcecker too wok corecty....





 
Joined
Apr 20, 2004
Messages
791
Reaction score
0
Yeah if thats the best ya can do!


Originally Posted by Tony(admin) LOL! Hehehe well, Makeuptalk is sorry LOL

Can I offer some hugs?


 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
442
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
Boy, I have looked deep into this subject. (Not the hugging subject
), but the spell checker and I cannot figure this one out....





Originally Posted by shoediva

Yeah if thats the best ya can do!





 
Joined
Apr 20, 2004
Messages
791
Reaction score
0
thats ok Tony, I'll live!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Boy, I have looked deep into this subject. (Not the hugging subject
), but the spell checker and I cannot figure this one out....
 
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
1,184
Reaction score
0
ok drive it to me, im glad someone got it. tony, they have a saying in tennesse. well, at least its a saying in texas. fool me once, shame on me. fool me twice, cant get fooled again. :p /emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

 

Latest posts

Top