What's your current hair color??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have dark brown/golden brown right now which is really weird because I dyed my hair black (to get the Pussycat Dolls Nicole look) but it turned brown on me again.

Originally Posted by dioraddict_xo /img/forum/go_quote.gif Mine is platinum w/ red & black highlights...In August im changing it to chocolate brown with blonde highlights

i LOVE your hair
right now mine is its natural dark brown color, i have a few highlights left that im growing out

Deep brown. I dyed it light brown and it came out some awful orange color so im back to brown. Its different since my hair is usually lighter.

Originally Posted by Manda /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm back to my natural brown (well close to it) as well. Go brunettes!!
wink.gif
wow, seems like everyone's going au naturel!
I'm back to (almost) my natural hair color of medium brown with natural blond/red highlights. I like the color but it's a bit light next to my brows, which are really dark.

I might go a couple of shades darker, but I hate that mask-like effect of perm color - when it covers up all natural highlights - and ends up looking a bit dull and uniform.

does anyone have any suggestions for products/color techniques so I can avoid the color mask-look?

I checked other because my hair is orange. The guys at work call me a redhead. I suppose you could call me a ginger, but my hair is distinctly orange. Like orange tabby cat orange.

Originally Posted by dioraddict_xo /img/forum/go_quote.gif Mine is platinum w/ red & black highlights...In August im changing it to chocolate brown with blonde highlights

I love your hair too. Very awesome!

Its naturally dark brown, but My hair dresser told me to not dye my hair any more so its half brown and half black.I hate it, the color needs to grow out FAST.

Blonde. My hair is naturally a dark blonde (or dirty as some call it) and I highlight it to make it a little lighter.

i am a natural light brown (more like chestnut than a real brunette, lol), with some highlights (golden and red). what's funny about my hair is in summer you can see all the highlights so it looks lighter, and during winter it's a darker brown.

with our current weather here, my hair is back to my "normal" chestnut brown.

Back