What's your current hair color??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im naturally really dark brown. I dyed it black then decided I wanted platinum blonde and now Im back to brown

My hair is naturally black. My cousin's getting married next week so I am changing it to light brown with probably golden streaks. I never had the courage to put streaks before. I want a whole new look for this wedding.

Babyangel

My hair is naturally strawberry blonde. I've dyed it so it's just plain blonde now.
smile.gif

Mine is just about back to natural, a dishwater dirty blonde/light brown, a color poets wax on about...or something!And actually,I can't decide what to do with what nature "gave" me now--how to get rid of it next. Either go light blonde or medium to dark brown, but I'm afraid the latter would wash me out.Maybe auburn, which I enjoyed having before.

Well my original hair is black, but after years of dying my hair it's a reddish brown with blonde highlights. lol

In summer I have dark blonde hair, in winter dark brown. My hair becomes lighter because of the sunshine and I like dark blonde more than dark brown =/

My current hair color is a red-pink, it looks different depending on the light, you can see it in my profile
wink.gif

I really enjoy this color

My hair at the moment is light brown.

I was blonde for the longest time, but decided to go brown for awhile, I'm actually thinking of colouring my hair to a deep chocolate brown for winter.

At the moment its a dark brown. i had a bit of a hair disaster, so had to put a dark colour on top to cover up the mess.

My hair is like brown black-Naturally it's pretty dark brown. But I voted black since it's more along those lines. I've been almost every color in the book tho-blonde, red, brown, black-and so on, lol

I just went back to bright red from dirty blonde. I love it :]

My hair has always been reddish (my natural hair color is auburn) but I went through a period of about a year and a half where my hair was purple, blonde, brown, black, and blonde again, I was REALLY trying to get away from red.

Back