What's your favorite cookie?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
omg girl scout cookies are the best!

But I voted oatmeal, the only 1 vote. They're sooo good and soft and chewy... aaahhh.

i voted for peanut butter
yummy.gif

chocolate or peanut butter. mmm and those girl scout ones with the chocolate bar on it.

Originally Posted by brewgrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif my husband, swear to god, makes the greatest cookies i have ever had in my life... and when he makes them, he has to make like 3 dozen because the people at my work will fight over them, and i mean it... "YOU CANT HAVE TWO!"they are so good- they have caramel, dark chocolate and heath crunch bar in them. he claims what makes the cookie itself is the butter he uses and the vanilla. whatever it is, i think he should go into business.

its amazing since he's a total guy's guy.

oh yeah- they are perfectly crisp on the outside and totally soft on the inside, and not that gooey uncooked soft. now i want some

Those cookies sound so delicious! He could sell those online. I would buy a few dozen=)

Originally Posted by Manda /img/forum/go_quote.gif I LOVE homemade Choc Chip cookies, definetly NO NUTS! But I do love brownies (NO NUTS!) as well... dang now I'm hungry hahaha- took the words out of my mouth!!

My wife's grandmothers homeade mollassis cookies and the old Kebler Fudge cookies.. Kind of like an oreo except they were chocolate cookie with choclolate filling!! Used to drive to the store late at night at college to get a bag of them and my wife and I would eat them all in a few minutes!! Lol

Karren

Originally Posted by Ricci /img/forum/go_quote.gif the poll is closed!!
frown.gif
What?!? How are you gonna close the poll on us cookie monsters! This is sacrilege! .:Stomping feet:. I wanna vote!
My favorite is orange-peel-dark-chocalate-cranberry cookies!
dong.gif
I invented it myself.
tocktock.gif

Back