What's your favorite cookie?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I Love peanut butter cookies!! But, oatmeal scotchies are yummy too-they are oatmeal cookies with butterscotch chips in them! YUM

Originally Posted by TheOpenRoad /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love Girl Scout cookies!! Ahhh! I was never a girl scout but mmm Samoas, Thin Mints... soo good
smile.gif
I also like mint oreos, grasshoppers, (anything mint/chocolate)... and the pepperidge farm cookies! I like anything sweet, basically. I will have to agree with the mint and chocolate combination. That is the best.

Originally Posted by blueangel1023 /img/forum/go_quote.gif My favorite would have to be Mrs Fields or Pepperidge Farms White chocolate chip with Macadamia Nuts. Mmmm..yum yum. Bring on a cold glass of milk!
wink.gif
And for this, YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!

I missed this poll.
frown.gif
But I love White chocolate chip Macadannia nut. Homeade though. I also really like my chocolate chip cookies....
rotfl.gif

Just reading the title of this thread made me crave some cookies! Lol I lovee home fresh baked cookies! My high school use to have some and they were wonderful! My favorite was the double chocolate chip cookies! Chocolate dough with white chocolate chips! Mmm MMm!

I absolutely love m&m cookies that they sell at the mall. I used to hate iced oatmeal cookies but now I think they're some of the best ever!

i don't know if they're still available but i used to love these ones called Jan Hagel and i recall they were Dutch because the package had all these windmills on them. I don't think they're available any more (like my absolutely fave Chocolate Peak cake by Pepperidge Farm) but i did find all the Fake replacement recipes on the internet.
gallery_11814_1914_161787.jpg

I love 'chocolate chunk' cookies and 'oreos'. I have to have milk with my oreos though or i can't eat it.

Back