What's Your Favourite Type of Chocolate ?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Karren posted a similar thread awhile back.
smile.gif

https://forum.makeuptalk.com/f15...ind-84131.html

Milk! I am kinda glad all the choc I like cost alot so I don't buy it and eat too much!

Dark, 70% is the best, not too sweet, not too bitter.

but i love all kinds, milk preferably with nuts and almonds, and white (ah ! my Galak !) despite the fact white chocolate to me looks like oversweetened milk.

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif I like milk.
Swiss and German are the best chocolate makers IMO
biggrin.gif

I will add Leonidas, i'm a huge fan of the white chocolate with a small hazelnut, when i was younger we used to buy a "special white" box of Leonidas lol, and we used to go to Belgium where the prices were lower.

Are we going to have anybody here say that they don't like chocolate at all? :p

I like dark, but white is good too! White chocolate isn't technically chocolate, though.

Hurray Anjel, keeping the dark chocolate side up. I would have included Magosienne but I read her second post heresy about white chocolate LOL.

Milk chocolate would probably be my fave; I used to really like dark, but now, not so much.....I like white chocolate, too, but not as much as milk....mmmmmm! :) Anyone here a Dove Chocolate fan?

In all honesty.....I would devour and mercilessly annihilate any sort of chocolate you put in front of me. It wouldn't matter if it's dark, milk or white really. I'm a "chocolate addict" in every sense of the term. I've actually read on a weight watcher's website that you should have 2 to 4 pieces of the hershey's bar to curb the sweet tooth....not to mention dark chocolate has been proven as an antioxident and let's face it.....it improves my mood greatly. No one wants to be around me when I've gone chocolate-less. Now.....where did I hide that bag of kisses?

I was in Canterbury the other day and came across the Chocolate Hotel it has a web site but I wouldn't go there unless you have a strong will. The chocolate was sooooooo beautiful. They even have their own farm where they grow their own cacao. These are serious chocolate people. You have been warned.

Originally Posted by jodevizes /img/forum/go_quote.gif I was in Canterbury the other day and came across the Chocolate Hotel it has a web site but I wouldn't go there unless you have a strong will. The chocolate was sooooooo beautiful. They even have their own farm where they grow their own cacao. These are serious chocolate people. You have been warned. They should hire me....then fire me 'cause I ate all the profits. Mwah ah ah!!

all!!!

But I always can't eat much dark/milk because of migraines too. So white for me
smile.gif

dark chocolate is the best!!! i love dark choc m&ms! i always look for the purple bag!

Dark and milk chocolate. I'm not a fan of white chocolate but used in deserts it can be delicious!

White and milk..I only like dark chocolate Bounty's..dark by itself is too sickly for me!

Back