What's Your Favourite Type of Chocolate ?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"White is the devil's spawn!!" hahahaha!!!
biggrin.gif
It's true.

Originally Posted by jodevizes /img/forum/go_quote.gif
rockwoot.gif
What is your favourite type of chocolate, dark, milk or white ?
I don't mean candy bars like Mars or Snickers, just the colour of chocolate.

I am a dark chocolate fan, nothing less than 70% cocoa. I could eat milk but find white an abomination that is the Devils spawn.

Definitely dark chocolate.
icon10.gif
If the chocolate is from Belgium, then I'm soooo over the moon.
inlove3.gif

Confession time. I came across some really weird candy. It was shaped like stones, really it looked like they had been dug up from the beach. Inside was milk chocolate but I ate them just the same. It was a strange experience.

Love milk and dark chocolate!! But if I really have to choose it's milk chocolate! yummi!! love it

I am mildly allergic to it but when I do decide I want one enough to pop a benadryl and chow some down, it's always milk. Yummy!

Milk chocolate. I don't eat much chocolate during the year but there is always that one day when me and Reeses spend so much time together we make each other sick. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I like them all, but milk closely followed by white are my favourites...I don't like dark chocolate too much on its own, but with a mint, orange or strawberry cream centre, it's quite nice
smile.gif

Back