When did you say "it"?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awww, it is sweet! I like all these stories
biggrin.gif

I have to admit i said it not long into my relationship with my boyf about 2 months infact, we had known each other for a couple of months before we had got together and knew that there was a very strong connectiont here though it was kind of difficult as he was in a relationship at the time but he finished that because after spending praticually everyday around me for about 2 months he relised he wanted to be with me. Then when we got together we still spent everday together, so I guess I said it after knowing him for 4 months, and after 4 months of being together(6 months knowing each other) we moved in together. Some might say we went to fast or what ever but here we are 2 and a half years later and still extremely happy and in love
smile.gif

for me and my current s/o it took me about 3 months to get there, we saw each other basicly every day except for two weeks when he was in the hospital and one weekend when he had to go to his school with his dad to make his schedual.

i first told him during his second hospital visit and we were playing hang man and that was my phrase. Any way he did not imediately say it back because he was not there yet, so i didnt really say it after that for a while because i didnt want to make him feel preasured to say it. and about a month later he started saying it to me.

My first serious relationship he started telling me he loved me about a month in, and I said the same to him. It didn't really kick in until about a year later though lol. We ended up being together for almost 3 years though.

My current BF first said it over the phone to me when he was drunk, he lost his watch and I helped him find it, and then he just blurted it out. We were together about a month too, but we were seeing each other for two months before that. I didnt say it back to him that night... but about a week later we were laying in bed eating some take out and he looked at me all serious and said it to me again. I said it back to him.

I think its always easier if the guy says it first... or maybe Im just a chicken lol
smile.gif

I dont think its too soon... I think you just feel it. We see each other usually every day and we talk on the phone for hours. The first night we actually went out together there was just this intense feeling between us... its been that way since that very first date and it still is everyday. So we've only really been together for 3 months now officially... but I think its safe to say we have really fallen for each other.

I wonder if other people think like me? Sorry to ramble lol but I wonder... when you fall in love... do you just know? I mean do you just feel it? I know its nearly impossible to define love so does that mean that you just feel it when it happens? I just wonder because that has always been the case for me lol.

Originally Posted by Killah Kitty /img/forum/go_quote.gif My first serious relationship he started telling me he loved me about a month in, and I said the same to him. It didn't really kick in until about a year later though lol. We ended up being together for almost 3 years though.
My current BF first said it over the phone to me when he was drunk, he lost his watch and I helped him find it, and then he just blurted it out. We were together about a month too, but we were seeing each other for two months before that. I didnt say it back to him that night... but about a week later we were laying in bed eating some take out and he looked at me all serious and said it to me again. I said it back to him.

I think its always easier if the guy says it first... or maybe Im just a chicken lol
smile.gif

I dont think its too soon... I think you just feel it. We see each other usually every day and we talk on the phone for hours. The first night we actually went out together there was just this intense feeling between us... its been that way since that very first date and it still is everyday. So we've only really been together for 3 months now officially... but I think its safe to say we have really fallen for each other.

I wonder if other people think like me? Sorry to ramble lol but I wonder... when you fall in love... do you just know? I mean do you just feel it? I know its nearly impossible to define love so does that mean that you just feel it when it happens? I just wonder because that has always been the case for me lol.

i think you're right, you do just feel it. problem is with me, and probably many others, is such a big part of love is trust, and it takes me so long to trust boys when so many of them have turned out to be not very nice.

a couple of weeks ago my boyfriend actually said he thought he was falling in love with me, which was sweet. i'm glad he said it because i'm falling in love too, i'm not completely there yet but it's coming. i think when it does come out it will be at a completely random moment rather than in bed or anything. i think the words will just fall out of my mouth.

Back