When do you decide enough make-up is enough?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I run a production company, and we work with make up every day. i even get mailed samples to try out. And I still can't walk past the MAC store in the mall!! I don't think we ever have enough make up!! Now I have fallen for Manic Panic. Love the colors.

I can't afford it so i decide enough is enough when i realise i'm buying similar shades again and again

theres never enough as long as theres new things comeing out and being released, and that goes for shoes clothes and bags.

I thought I reached that point but....I was wrong!!! It's sooooooooooooo hard especially with MAC coming out with new MU every darn month!

Oh I have enough. Each time I look at something new I remind myself that I already have two dozen lipsticks or five similar shades of eyeshadow or a ton of blush and bronzer. Also, I have no money, so I just avoid the counters and stores until I run out of something specifically.

I think I will say I don't need anymore makeup when there's no more makeup to buy. So NEVER. lol

I wish I could get away with a very small stash!! I am addicted to make up!! Lucky our business is make up oriented, so I get tons of samples and ideas!!

Addicted to make up...never have enough!!!! I have to say though that I can NEVER pass a Victoria's Secret semi annual sale!!But I don't like their make up too much.

Back