Where do you do your Makeup?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Sirvinya /img/forum/go_quote.gif We have a loft conversion in our house. That's my makeup room
smile.gif
It's huge. i'm jealous !
i do it in my bedroom. the best lightning is in the hall of my building (sadly true) so i often come down picking up the mail just so i can check if i covered well my blemishes
rotfl.gif

I'm so glad you did this thread. I hope I'm not the only one but I think I may be. For some reason, I just cannot stay in one place while doing my makeup. I start in one bathroom, then switch to the hallway, then end up in another bathroom and then back in the first one, etc... HEHE!

vogel.gif

Great poll! Right now the Bathroom is my only option. But once we've got our addition finished it will include a special well lit and windowed area just for makeup and hair stuff. How cool is that?

Sometimes I put my makeup on at my makeshift vanity area, but that area of my room can be pretty dark sometimes, so then I take a table-top mirror over to my desk and do it there, because it's right by the window. I need to rearrange things in my room and put my vanity area near a window, but it's such a hassle to move all this crap!

I do mine in my bedroom at the computer desk. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My 18 year old brother spends too much time in the bathroom for me to do it in there. Plus I'm afraid that my makeup will go bad if it stays in the bathroom with all of that moisture and heat.

I stash my makeup in my bathroom, all three of them, so I am always well supplied, but I do run low on lipstick. I was down to five tubes the other day, now I have twelve. The bedroom is for other things.........like working on the PC !
2.gif
But I do have makeup stocked up in that room(s) also.
heart.gif
Beyonce - Lispstick & Pantyhose Addict !
yess.gif

In the beroom just off the master bedroom I apply my makeup standing up. ditto for the second upstairs bathroom. In the basement I do it while sitting down !

Mostly the bathroom though I have done it in the car, the men's room, any unisex restroom where I can be alone for 10 minutes.... port-a-johns... Have done the old walk in male and walk out female many times.... get quite a few stares sometime!!! Hazzard of the hobby!! hahaha

I have a large counter in the bathroom so I sit in the sink, spread all my stuff around me, and do my makeup. The lighting is terrible but I have lots of room and I can get as close to the mirror as I need. Once I finish, I take my compact out on the balcony and make sure everything is sufficiently covered and blended.

I do mine in my bedroom, cause I don't want to carry all my makeup up 2 flights of stairs to the bathroom.

The bedroom has my mini vanity in it. I just hate standing up and the chair I have is too tall for my vanity
plain.gif

Back