Where do you do your Makeup?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In my bedroom. I have a HUGE make up table so it's perfect. Hmm, I never thought of opening the window to do my make up in natural light. HAHA! Sometimes, I go outside and my make up is hideous because I always do it with my light instead.

I do it in the bathroom, always have. However it's not a great place and I'm running out of space, so I was thinking of getting a vanity table to put in my room (which also has more natural lighting). I haven't found one like I want on the market though, so maybe I'll sketch what I'd like and ask my dad to build it (he offered to in the past, I never got around to decide what I need before!)

my face always in bedroom, my eyes and brows almost always at work in my office heehee

I usually do it in the bathroom because it has the brightest light. My bedroom light isn't bright enough.

even though i have a vanity i still stand in front of the bathroom mirror to apply my makeup. my hubby installed a makeup fixture in the bathroom and it makes a big difference. my makeup looks more natural when i get outside when i use the bathroom lighting.

I do my make up in my bedroom, though when I am done I like to check out the finished product in the huge bathroom mirror.

Bedroom. My mirror is right beside the wondow so it works out. I dont like the lighting in my bathroom.

On my couch in the living room. Lots of good natural light & I have space to spread out my makeup.

Back