Where do you keep your brushes??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I store them in one of my traincase drawer thingys, since I keep buying more brushes though I may have to find another place.

I keep mine in a pencil holder on a shelf. I have a brush roll I don't use...

I keep my personal ones in a coffee mug hehe. My makeup table is a disaster area, I have my own room for hair/makeup, no husbands or kids allowed!
add_wegbrech.gif

I'm keeping mine in a plastic cup right now.

I really want one of these organizers from Pottery Barn Teen, but they're both on backorder until Feb. 22. (Plus they're kind of expensive. Large is $80. Small is $70.)

I keep all of my brushes in a plastic drawer, apart from my powder/blush brushes that I keep in a pen holder!
smile.gif

I keep my brushes in a brush roll. I like to keep them lying down especially after washing them. That way the excess water won't drip down into the wood and loosen the bristles over time

I bought a NASCAR thing of candy - it was shaped like a stack of tires and had my favorite driver on it - so I keep my brushes in there. AWESOME.
lol.gif

Originally Posted by MissMudPie /img/forum/go_quote.gif I really want one of these organizers from Pottery Barn Teen, but they're both on backorder until Feb. 22. (Plus they're kind of expensive. Large is $80. Small is $70.) These are soooo cute!

In a pen holder cuz I usually don't have time to unfold and look for my brushes.

I'm a grab and go kinda girl. hehe

well.. if ur gonna carry them id use a little pencil case or makeup bag..u can find small ones for lyk $5 at the gap...but if ur keepin em at home..jus a jar should do.

before, i kept them in a pencil holder. but i have a brush roll now

when i ordered on sephora.fr a hair mascara (hairgum) i got this nice little bag. it contains all my brushes and don't take much place in my drawer. and i think it's still free when you order on the website.

pochon.jpg

Back