Where do you shop?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i shop too much. oh goodness. i love: dots, tj maxx, kohls, target, walmart, marshalls, victorias secret, american eagle, aeropostale, charlotte russe, mac, sephora, daisy maze, ebay, boscovs, classic closeouts, and some others.

Department Stores (Debenhams, Beales, Rackhams etc.), various small shops (non chainstore), Wallis, Marks and Spencer's Per Una, sometimes Next, but I've gone right off them, and TK Maxx. It's called TK in the UK for some reason, I don't know why...

I don't like shopping online either.

No high fashion boutiques for me...

Online I only really buy from ebay. But normally I go to Primark and TK Maxx on the highstreet. I'm a clothes bargain shopper!

I shop anywhere and everywhere.

But my top favorite repeaters are:

Banana Republic

J. Crew

The Gap

Macy's

It might be easier to list off the stores where I don't shop :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

H&M is great for basics, otherwise boutiques that carry my fav designers (i.e. Karen Walker, D&G, Marni) and some new ones as well. Lately though, I've been having a lot of things made - that way nobody ever has the same outfit as me ...

this does not include makeup stores:

VS (i have this strange obsession with this store)

Express (because they're the only jeans that acutally fit me!)

Target

Tj Maxx/Marshalls

starting to on ebay

Vans

antique/thrift stores (i check once a week, and have found awsome stuff).

i go to other stores, but when they have sales or going out of business sales. im pretty cheap in general (except for underwear/bras type stuff and makeup).

and on a occation, i'll sew like a skirt or a tank/tee top up, or at least alter thrift clothes to my own liking.

Not too much online, I can't commit to one size and I like to try stuff on. If I do, I really like shopbop, zappos, and ebay.

Fave stores are

Express

Cohoes (sort of like Filenes Basement but nicer stuff)

H and M

Gap

Macy's

TJ Maxx and Marshalls are good standbys

Lately too I find cute stuff at Target, now that they carry designer duds, and they are cheap!

I don't shop online 'cos my parents are reluctant to let me use their credit cards since I never pay them back.

I mainly shop in Topshop, H & M, Retro, Urban Outfitters, A-Wear aaand good ol' charity shops.

I don't buy clothes online much, I like to try them on or at least look at them in person first.

Charlotte Russe, Forever 21, Wet Seal mostly.

I don't but clothes online that much, but I used to shop clothes online from VC but mostly undies and sleepwear stuff lol.

La Redoute rocks! I also like H&M, Next, River Island, TopShop....

I shop online with Victoria's Secret, JCPenney, Frederick's Of Hollywood, Ebay, and Amazon.

i don't shop online because i need to try things on...i like to shop at wet seal, local fever, agaci, forever 21 and body central...and i used to work for the company of La Redoute...they have nice clothes, but i never bought clothes from them:icon_lol:

Back