Where do you shop?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i like shopping at abercrombie kids/fitch, ae, and hollister for clothes.. sometimes i pick up stuf at t.j. maxx, marshall's, kohl's etc.. for makeup i just shop at the drugstore and pick up the best of drugstore makeup haha, but i really want a mac lipglasss

Hey CottonCandy, I'm confused. lol. You dont buy stuff online, but you get stuff on Ebay and Amazon? lol. I know this threads old and I was just browsing about, but I'm kinda confused. sorry. :icon_redf :sdrop:

I never buy clothes online, I have a hard enough time trying to get them to fit in the store! My favorite clothes stores:

New York and Company (great for work clothes, but a little pricey for me without sales...)

Affordable department stores like JC Penny's, Kohl's, Dillards (well, they're affordable when they have sales, lol), etc. That's pretty much it anymore, all the little shops in the mall are usually either too young or too expensive for me!

I've never shopped online. I like to try things on :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Favorite places to shop - Marshalls, Daffy's, Loehmann's, Telco (always looking for a bargain); makeup staff - mostly drugstores :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back